best free 2 plays on pc

Jgeorge610

Warframe, Planetside.

<sarcasm> FarmVille </sarcasm>

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Planetside 2 / Firefall

I really enjoyed some older games Like Fiesta Online or Flyff. Both manga style MMORPGs

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

World of tanks/Warthunder

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Heros and Generals

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

World of tanks/Warthunder

Got my first Tier 9 heavy yesterday on WoT. The E75 - and it's a bastard with stock engine, tracks + the KT's 105mm.

I already have 3 other T9's, Jagdtiger, E50 & Centurion 7/1 btw.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

LEAGUE OF LEGENDSSSS :D.. Warframe and Planetside 2 are fun as well but those are really only fun with friends for me personally 

world of planes

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

If you like tactical fast paced FPS:

Hawken

If you like semi casual tactical FPS:

Team fortress 2

If you like casual top down shooter:

Alien Swarm

If you like massive scale chaotic FPS:

Planetside 2

If you like building your own vehicle and pvp with it or something:

Robocraft

If you like a survival sandbox type map (DayZ) and minecraft style:

Unturned

If you like extreme tactical micro management on one unit to work your way up to fight other players.

Dota 2/League of Legends 

I never played World of Tanks and it's airplane equivalent so I can't comment on those.

As of right now, Battlefield 4 is free temporarily.

Hawken

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Got my first Tier 9 heavy yesterday on WoT. The E75 - and it's a bastard with stock engine, tracks + the KT's 105mm.

I already have 3 other T9's, Jagdtiger, E50 & Centurion 7/1 btw

I havent played it for a while because my crummy laptop cant handle it.

But i have 2 T9's (Obj. 704 and Cent. 7/1)

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I havent played it for a while because my crummy laptop cant handle it.

But i have 2 T9's (Obj. 704 and Cent. 7/1)

Need to earn some credits, but i've already unlocked the Jagpanzer E100, E50-M & FV 4202. Just gotta buy 'em.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I don't play a lot of free2play games, but I like Nosgoth, Fistful of Frags, Ghost Recon Online, War thunder is not bad, there's this game called Double Action: Boogaloo which is quite interesting. I think Loadout is free as well, but I'm not sure.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Blacklight Retribution, until they introduced zombies and what not. Possibly after they were acquired? 

I really enjoy APB:Reloaded. Though the community there can be pretty hardcore and generally butthole-ish. There is a rather steep learning curve to the game, but it is a great third-person shooter imo. 

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

If you like tactical fast paced FPS:

Hawken

If you like semi casual tactical FPS:

Team fortress 2

If you like casual top down shooter:

Alien Swarm

If you like massive scale chaotic FPS:

Planetside 2

If you like building your own vehicle and pvp with it or something:

Robocraft

If you like a survival sandbox type map (DayZ) and minecraft style:

Unturned

If you like extreme tactical micro management on one unit to work your way up to fight other players.

Dota 2/League of Legends 

I never played World of Tanks and it's airplane equivalent so I can't comment on those.

As of right now, Battlefield 4 is free temporarily.

This man knows his F2P. :D

I love, absolutely love, TF2. If you're bored by most games because they lack difficulty, seem too constrained/pre-planned and you feel you don't get enough freedom in well anything (weapon, map, class selection) then TF2 is the game for you.

You'll absolutely love blasting rockets as the jumping soldier or spamming grenades as the demo. You can dodge and overwhelm as the scout if you're good. Sniper and Spy are more like one hit killers that are softies. So there is your assassin if you wanted one of those. I can go on endlessly about the class system and how great this game is for bringing balanced fun gameplay for free to everyone.

The only downside is that it is 7 years old and the texture packets could do with some updating. But no other game is like it. And if it is then it was probably a copycat! D8

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Planetside 2 and World of Tanks(because there is absolutely no pay2win on that one).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I loved Planetside 2,WoT,War Thunder,and Dota2.

Does this even work?

If your getting bored with shooting people in the face and such. Try Path of Exile. You can play though steam or not.