iphone optics suck

I/O

You know what, I'm done; enjoy your infallible knowledge as we all have come to realize you're never wrong. 

No the facts are in fact never wrong. As are the facts where your images came from ... FACE BOOK

No, the first one came from my iPhone's cameral roll, and the second came from my hard drive containing all my DSLR photos. 

You know what, I'm done; enjoy your infallible knowledge as we all have come to realize you're never wrong.

Screenshot14_zps810cdf87.png

No the facts are in fact never wrong. As are the facts where your images came from ... FACE BOOK

Screenshot14_zps810cdf87.png

lol what does that even show.... 

How could it possibly list Facebook as a source if the images were uploaded to an Imgur gallery.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

lol what does that even show.... 

How could it possibly list Facebook as a source if the images were uploaded to an Imgur gallery.... 

The images were not from an iphone ... they are from a DSLR camera. The image came from face book and the source was a DSLR camera.

The images were not from an iphone ... they are from a DSLR camera. The image came from face book and the source was a DSLR camera.

Okay buddy.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Proof is in the pudding,

pudding laced with crack, maybe. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

This says nothing.  All it says is the XML namespace of the site is the Facebook Platform.  Both images came from imgur.

pssst. I'll let you onto a secret. xmlns:fb="www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" appears at the top of every single page source on this forum.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

This says nothing.  All it says is the XML namespace of the site is the Facebook Platform.  Both images came from imgur.

pssst. I'll let you onto a secret. xmlns:fb="www.facebook.com/2008/fbml" appears at the top of every single page on this forum.

shhhh, you'll hurt his feelings. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

shhhh, you'll hurt his feelings. 

The facts are proof. The image was from ... "Facebook" and there is no denying that fact.

The facts are proof. The image was from ... "Facebook" and there is not denying that fact.

lol, that facebook link has nothing to do with my picture, or even my post at all; it has to do with the forums, unless you're saying that the entire forum comes from facebook. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

lol, that facebook link has nothing to do with my picture, or even my post at all; it has to do with the forums, unless you're saying that the entire forum comes from facebook. 

It's a conspiracy, Facebook owns Linus Media Group

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I am saying you are lying and full of shit ... Let it be known. For the fact that you lied about the origins of your images means that within a modicum of logic that you are in fact full of shit and so are your images !

So anyway my point was this before it got all trolled up ...

Screenshot73_zpsa602325c.pngScreenshot71_zpsd7cf6248.png

If anyone finds the iphone optics to be superior then i suggest to you to bother the mods to ban me cause iphons is a POS ! and overpriced.

I just learned something! Its that I/O is a dumbass.

Please. Post to the thread.

The Lumia is meant for photographers and people who love that, the iphone camera, while nice for a phone camera, is just there for the occasional picture.

The Lumia is meant for photographers and people who love that, the iphone camera, while nice for a phone camera, is just there for the occasional picture.

The iPhone camera really isn't any worse than the Lumia's, ultimately both take very similar quality pictures. 

While this picture certainly can't compete with anything from my D7000, it's still pretty impressive considering it's from a phone camera. 

FBLTb2u.jpg

A similar picture from y D7000 (ignore the dark specs as there was dust on my sensor that I didn't realize until after I was done shooting, and I also didn't have my lens hood with me at the time of shooting and as such you can clearly see some flaring) (converted from a RAW to a JPEG via Nikon's Capture NX2 software since it was way to big as a RAW file to upload)

MsVbLKW.jpg

So, an iPhone 5s camera clearly can't compete with something like an SLR, but no smartphone camera can; however, the photo take with my 5s is still pretty impressive all things considering. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

The iPhone camera really isn't any worse than the Lumia's, ultimately both take very similar quality pictures. 

While this picture certainly can't compete with anything from my D7000, it's still pretty impressive considering it's from a phone camera. 

FBLTb2u.jpg

The iPhone camera is really good for what it is, and apple gets everything they can out of it, but I don't think I know anyone who knows much about photography that would pick the iPhone over the Lumia for taking photo's. Needless to say neither stand up to a DSLR.

The iPhone camera is really good for what it is, and apple gets everything they can out of it, but I don't think I know anyone who knows much about photography that would pick the iPhone over the Lumia for taking photo's. Needless to say neither stand up to a DSLR.

See my post, I edited a bit since you quoted :P

Anyway, the 5s does actually compete very well with the Lumia 1020. 

Random links since I/O likes posting random images that ONLY show the Lumia as being the better camera, when it's undeniably not the best in every way. But hey, thats just a sign of someone trying to support their weak argument, as anyone with a real argument would point out the pros and cons of both sides and show that in general the pros of one outweigh its cons and the pros of the other. 

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0%2c2817%2c2425422%2c00.asp

http://www.cio.com/article/2382328/consumer-technology/apple-iphone-5s-vs--nokia-lumia-1020--which-camera-is-better-.html

http://www.digitalspy.com/tech/news/a544798/smartphone-camera-shootout-iphone-5s-vs-nokia-lumia-1020-and-more.html#~oXAhvYgpgSn2iF

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/07/24/nokia-lumia-1020-vs-iphone-5-camera-comparison/ (I actually really like this link as both the iPhone and the Lumia are constantly trading blows showing a wide variety of shots. I don't, however, like that they cropped the image for the comparison rather than moving the phone itself as it can (and I believe does) leave to some skewed results) 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

If anyone finds the iphone optics to be superior then i suggest to you to bother the mods to ban me cause iphons is a POS ! and overpriced.

Tis camera is inferior the lumias but far from a pos. As for overpriced that is cost/value is highly subjective. :)

You are trying to fight ... I am not. please calm down  LOL lighten up bro !

You retarted fuck....

Im not trying to fight you moron im trying to correct your ignorant misguided opinions. You think that the iPhone 5s is bad becasue National Geographic doesnt use it? They dont even use the Lumia. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE PHONES!!!. They are in inferior in every possible way to a professional grade camera. I gave you the benifie of the doubt that you might just might be able to think logically one you had something explained to you but no......

You are a either a troll or just plain stupid and we have banned many of those on this forum i have a feeling you will be next if you keep this bullshit up.