Possible new need for speed underground. [EA RUMOR]

vt3c

Yep, almost 2 weeks ago a leak came out from an ex-criterion employee went on /v and told of a possible new NFS Underground game coming out in 2015. 

This is a rumor. This is a rumor. This is a rumor.

But a sexy rumor. A few sites I found linked to a 4chan article that is 404'd. Because 4chan.

http://asidcast.com/index.php/2014/11/alleged-nfs-underground-2015-detail-leak/

http://fansided.com/2014/11/21/need-speed-underground-coming-2015/

(4chan link)

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/272774538/nfsu-3

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

The underground games are a disgrace to the need for speed name.

./Opinion.

Yay... More cars with tires that are as thin as a rubber band.

The chances of this being fake are very high...

EDIT: Not saying Underground 1/2 was bad. 2 was fantastic, it just dosnt carry the Need for Speed name well imo

./Opinion.

Well it's way better then whatever need for speed turn out now.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

./Opinion.

It related to me because I could take any car of my choosing and turn it into anything my heart desired. NFSU:2 was my favorite, as it had more "real" cars people actually raced in the street racing scene up here in my state.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Yay, overrated shit! (It's an opinion, so save the flame.)

Seriously, we need Forza Horizon 2 on PC. Now that's a fun racing title. And it actually has good graphics and realistic cars. And it has a decent storyline. And it has massive replay value. And it has a strong, diverse online community.

Yeah, console racing games seem to be a lot of things that PC racing games aren't. I know this isn't an argument about that, but PC racing is lacking in either one thing or the other. Here's to hoping Project Cars changes this.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well it's way better then whatever need for speed turn out now.

But at least its closer to a true NFS game, NFS Rivals was all about racing dangerously, If you got busted by the cops you'd loose everything. There's that trill that only Need for Speed has.

NFS underground didn't even have cops. I do like the "New" name though. Underground: Need for speed

would be pretty nice. but keep in mind : 

THIS IS AN OPINION

THIS IS AN OPINION

THIS IS AN OPINION

THIS IS AN OPINION

thank :D

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Burnout paradise is the best racing game ever. Screw NFS.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

./Opinion.

Only the needing to reach ricer level "Pimp My Ride" to progress was bad, the customization options and drifting made that series fun. Unlike the more modern titles that are light on modding and forgettable - The newer Most Wanted being a notable abomination compared to the 2005 version.

Personally, I find driving 80k+ cars in a racing game boring and would rather take a common street car and mod the ever loving crap out of it.

But at least its closer to a true NFS game, NFS Rivals was all about racing dangerously, If you got busted by the cops you'd loose everything. There's that trill that only Need for Speed has.

NFS underground didn't even have cops. I do like the "New" name though. Underground: Need for speed

Yeah, but rivals was too causal I miss most wanted (2005).

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It related to me because I could take any car of my choosing and turn it into anything my heart desired. NFSU:2 was my favorite, as it had more "real" cars people actually raced in the street racing scene up here in my state.

That's indeed true. It was by no means a bad game. Its just the worst game to carry the Need for Speed name imo.

Uhoh, fanboy war incoming D: Why cant we all get along :(

Burnout paradise is the best racing game ever. Screw NFS.

Dear god. I almost feel sorry for you.

811.jpg

That's indeed true. It was by no means a bad game. Its just the worst game to carry the Need for Speed name imo.

I grew up with NFS3, porsche unleashed, Underground 1 and 2, and Prostreet. 

Porsche unleashed and NFS3 were my favorites of the series. But U2 was pretty damn good. 

Good. If you don't like that game you deserve it.

IDN2pzD.gif

It's a good game. But it don't touch old NFS games. o3o

It's a good game. But it don't touch old NFS games. o3o

Only racing game I'll ever play. I watch the guy beside me play NFS undercover in class and it looks crappy. Cars don't get damaged at all...

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Good. If you don't like that game you deserve it.

IDN2pzD.gif

328cb56efb24e2993abf42b6ded41098f77d4003

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I grew up with NFS3, porsche unleashed, Underground 1 and 2, and Prostreet. 

Porsche unleashed and NFS3 were my favorites of the series. But U2 was pretty damn good. 

Indeed! I loved the thrill of not know weather you would last one more lap in NFSHP2, the thrill of Rivals was amazing aswell! not knowing if you would get to a safe house with those 200K points on you was insane!

328cb56efb24e2993abf42b6ded41098f77d4003

3m9mNtH.jpg

I don't want to catch cancer from you.

Please let it be. I loved my JDM cars. Screw the EDM and USDM cars, JDM was the best.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Please let it be. I loved my JDM cars. Screw the EDM and USDM cars, JDM was the best.

I like all cars. I had the most fun with the JDM-based ones though because the game captured the true joy of them.

The ability to make it anything you want, due to it's low price and heavily noticeable performance gains. Not to mention the in-depth dyno tuning, which I loved the most due to actually knowing a few "tricks" that real dynometer/tune managers do. I could make a 380hp honda civic in NFSU:2 get up to 560hp on one dyno tune. 

Yeah, but rivals was too causal I miss most wanted (2005).

The newer Most Wanted was a slap in the face of all fans of the one from 2005.

Only racing game I'll ever play. I watch the guy beside me play NFS undercover in class and it looks crappy. Cars don't get damaged at all...

Oh undercover? 

Yeah, that game wasn't the best NFS. I had it for PSP. Maybe it was just the PSP release, but I thought it wasn't that good either.

3m9mNtH.jpg

I don't want to catch cancer from you.

Too late.

YWOMA00.gif

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The newer Most Wanted was a slap in the face of all fans of the one from 2005.

According to the rumor, NFSU 2015 will likely be a last attempt at making a good game. 

...it'd better be good. If this is real and they mess it up permanently, I'm dropping all of my EA everything.