Apple deleted non iTunes music off users' devices

pag

I know some people in that gif, it was made at my old school, pretty fun day that was.

For some reason I think I have seen that but have no idea what goes on in it. I can't remember anything regarding it and it's driving me insane. What is that from?

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

I wonder how large their fleet it...

probably larger than all the subway lines in NYC. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I know some people in that gif, it was made at my old school, pretty fun day that was.

Do they use it to get laid?  I would

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

source :

www.Engadget.com/2014/12/4/apple-deleted-non-itunes-music/

something interesting that is coming out of apple's current trial.

When users connected their device to a computer to sync an error message could pop up claiming it needed a reset. After reset non iTunes songs would be missing and there would be no notification.

Apple claims they didn't tell users in order to avoid confusion.

Wow, can you explain this to me? I have TONS of music from old PCs, music that has been burned over from CDs, some official CDs, some CDs I burned myself. Ofc this was from years ago when I was using CD players.......but I have probably close to 1000 songs that were not purhased via iTunes. They aren't pirated or anything though, legit just not bought through iTunes.......are you telling me next time I sync they will be deleted?

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

God, Apple is fucking awful. You aren't allowed to have your own files on your own device and it will automatically delete them? And you have to use their shitty proprietary software to even manage the files?

Then again, Apple doesn't even trust you to use a basic file manager. Even they think their users are retards.

it used to delete music not bought from Apple, as a way to combat music piracy etc

This is fucking idiotic. So just because I didn't buy my music from their store, that means I suddenly have illegally downloaded music?

although it will delete your library if you try and sync it to multiple computers

Even more idiotic.

Well I'm glad I stopped using iTunes over 7 years ago. I would be extremely mad since a lot of my CDs aren't in a good condition compared to when I first burned them.

Do they use it to get laid?  I would

Haven't talked to those guys since 8th grade. 

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

For some reason I think I have seen that but have no idea what goes on in it. I can't remember anything regarding it and it's driving me insane. What is that from?

If I remember correctly there was about to be a fight but the other guy slipped, that what my friends told me, I got there from getting my lunch just before they started the video.

If I remember correctly there was about to be a fight but the other guy slipped, that what my friends told me, I got there from getting my lunch just before they started the video.

I think it was probably some form of deja vu from being exposed to too much media. Maybe a rap battle I've seen. Regardless, I lost interest. Thanks for your reply though.

If there is a link to click my interest is still enough to click it.

I think it was probably some form of deja vu from being exposed to too much media. Maybe a rap battle I've seen. Regardless, I lost interest. Thanks for your reply though.

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

First time I say this gif was a few days ago on another LTT post, I don't follow social media much. The guy with the glasses is named Brian Djemby(think I spelled that right) Jr.

God, Apple is fucking awful. You aren't allowed to have your own files on your own device and it will automatically delete them? And you have to use their shitty proprietary software to even manage the files?

Then again, Apple doesn't even trust you to use a basic file manager. Even they think their users are retards.

No this isnt happening anymore, this was from like 2009, and even back then it didnt happen to me

I have been using iPods since the 2nd gen, and have never had a single song deleted, and only around 10% of my music is from iTunes

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Thanks for the link. I saw that. Was pretty weak sauce. I couldn't tell if the kids there were serious or not. I think they may have been joking around pretending he was good. If so, nothing better to do these days then?

Thanks for the link. I saw that. Was pretty weak sauce. I couldn't tell if the kids there were serious or not. I think they may have been joking around pretending he was good. If so, nothing better to do these days then?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's satire