{CLOSED}4000th Post Giveaway!!!{CLOSED}

joelthezombie15

"Lolz, I'm gonna go to the PC side."

*Buys Alienware*

Lol I like this one :D

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

1 Hour left.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Contest is over @codytappen won congratulations.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

@joelthezombie15 I'm not being a douche, but i completely disagree with who won the competition. You asked for us to "write a witty comment" dissing out the PC. "Codytappen" just wrote a list comparing the differences between consoles and PC's. 

@joelthezombie15 I'm not being a douche, but i completely disagree with who won the competition. You asked for us to "write a witty comment" dissing out the PC. "Codytappen" just wrote a list comparing the differences between consoles and PC's. 

Well, sorry, but the game is gone now and there is nothing I can do. but there was no real rule against it and seeing as how most of the comments were about consoles so this giveaway didnt really work out very well. sorry again but its out of my hands now.