{CLOSED}4000th Post Giveaway!!!{CLOSED}

joelthezombie15

@codytappen won Congrats!!!

{CLOSED}4000th Post Giveaway!!!{CLOSED}

GotM_201211_SuperHexagon_Logo.png

Its been 4000 posts and as promised I am back with a giveaway and this giveaway as you can probably tell is for Super hexagon!!!

Now then How to enter:  Write a witty comment about not Xbox One or EA But about our beloved PC master race. Listen to your inner console gamer and come up with the best PC dis you can think of.

Rules:

• Be a member for at least a week.
  • Have a post count over 15
  • Abide by CoC rules so no being REALLY mean or anything this is all in jest.
  • No post right after another (I forgot this initially)
  • 2 posts per page.
  • Must have a steam account

This Give away ends in 17 hours (thats 12am on my birthday)

I will choose my top 10 favorites and then put them in a randomizer and that will be the winner.

Have fun and good luck, the clock is ticking :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

CoD has an awesome story that you can't replicate on PC.

Have a sausage.

fe4NUDb.gif

i just wanted a reason to post that gif

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

On xbox you don't have to watch what you're doing because kinect does that for you!

On xbox you don't have to watch what you're doing because kinect does that for you!

Not sure you understand the idea.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

*spends $2500 on a PC to play games at the absolute best settings possible for years to come*

*starves*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Internet Explorer. Nuff said

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570

I went back in time to prevent the pc to be invented. I came back and everyone was dead.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Designed and developed on PC

Downgrade for PS4 and Xbox One?

WTF are they doing

Not sure many of you are getting the idea behind this.

You should give one example.

This.

The best I've got so far, imo is the following:

PC gamers. Praising PC and it's graphics but emulating and playing old consoles. Logic.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Xbox one is such a big failure that even internet explorer laughs at it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This.

The best I've got so far, imo is the following:

PC gamers. Praising PC and it's graphics but emulating and playing old consoles. Logic.

Exactly like that, making fun of the PC not consoles. PC

"Lolz, I'm gonna go to the PC side."

*Buys Alienware*

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

My 2000$ Mac will outperform your console, it's well designed and shiny don't you see?

(Technically not a "PC" per se but I tried)

My 2000$ Mac will outperform your console, it's well designed and shiny don't you see?

601189_228728780577301_334068546_n%5B1%5

† Christian Member †

How to get games on PC:

Step 1: Download/purchase game from store. Time: >1hr for download, >20min for purchase.

Step 2: Install game other necessary software. Time: >30min.

How to get games on console:

Step 1: Buy game from store. Time: >20min.

Step 2: Insert disc into console and play game. Time: <20 sec.

"I can't wait to have to wait to download and install this game!"

"Spend ALL the money on PC hardware!"

"I'd rather have a blue screen than a console."

-Said no one ever

PCs are for retards. A controller is meant for gaming, not a keyboard. A keyboard for typing. Xbox and HALO FTW!1!!1 PC's got nuthin' on us!!!!11!!!!11!1!1!111!

LOL look at my fail attempt to diss PC. :lol:

Post this in the console forum, they'll have better disses. :D

PC is shit because consoles are better. Consoles are cheaper. Consoles are able to be connected to TV. Consoles use controllers which are better than keyboards and mice. Online multilayer is more fair on consoles because everyone has the same hardware. Games might not run if your PC is too old, but they will always run perfectly on my PS2. Kinect, and Wii remotes pioneered new ways to interact with games, ways that PC still doesn't have. Consoles usually look better. Consoles are smaller. PC doesn't have exclusives like consoles. So there, PC sucks balls.

(So many of my points are completely wrong assumptions that many console players make, it truly hurt to write them.)

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Buy a PC, it has a 24/7 NSA spying guarantee standard!

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3