Need a small-ish optical sensor gaming mouse under $60

H4X3R

A friend has very small hands but needs a gaming mouse. Are there any under $60?

I was thinking along the lines of a g402 or a razer deathadder *on sale currently* but those are still a little big.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

my razer abyssus is a pretty small mouse.

The Logitech G300 or anything similar in size would probably be good for your friend.  I have small hands and this fits it perfectly.  I still hate the button size and placement but I say that about every single mouse out there.  I am still looking for the perfect mouse. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

G502 is on sale right now

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

G502 is on sale right now

Not in the EU ;)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

The Logitech G300 or anything similar in size would probably be good for your friend.  I have small hands and this fits it perfectly.  I still hate the button size and placement but I say that about every single mouse out there.  I am still looking for the perfect mouse. 

Yeah. Looks like it'll be the G302

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

There is a Mionix 7000 series drop on massdrop right now if you are interested in that kind of mouse: www.massdrop.com/buy/mionix-avior-7000

There is both a ambidextrous and right handed version (Avior and Naos respectively) and they are both 50% off. Logan from Tek Syndicate also uses Mionix mice, im not sure if he uses the Noas 8200 or the 7000 but they are both very good.

Not in the EU ;)

didn't see that you lived in austria. oops :P

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

G302, corsair m45, Corsair sabre rgb optical, razer umm shit it uses the DA 2013 sensor and is only available in Asia, cm storm spawn.

Anybody say Logitech G400s cuz that wins.

It's not what I would call small.

G302, corsair m45, Corsair sabre rgb optical, razer umm shit it uses the DA 2013 sensor and is only available in Asia, cm storm spawn.

Razer Krait 2013 is the one I was thinking of. Also the M45 is kinda wide.

They're tiny.... my mom has one. It really isn't big.

Then you have some massive hands because that's a medium sized mouse, possibly on the larger side of that as well based on grip.

Then you have some massive hands because that's a medium sized mouse, possibly on the larger side of that as well based on grip.

I have freaking tiny hands. So does my mom. I can consume the whole mouse if I grip over it with my entire hand without too much trouble. I think you really need to see it in person. I'll include pics, just a sec.

EDIT: sorry about the sh*tty lighting and crap all over the desk but hey, you get to see an old fashioned Rolodex in there...

IMG_1160.jpg

Side by side with my hands - 7 inches from tip of middle finger to tip of wrist

IMG_1161.jpg

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Your hand doesn't seem to be that much smaller/bigger than mine and I've got "large" hands. (19.5 - 20cm from the bottom of my hand up to the top of my middle finger) and I've got the G500s which is exactly the same size-wise as the G400(s).

Maybe make a pic of you holding the mouse? :)

Your hand doesn't seem to be that much smaller/bigger than mine and I've got "large" hands. (19.5 - 20cm from the bottom of my hand up to the top of my middle finger) and I've got the G500s which is exactly the same size-wise as the G400(s).

Maybe make a pic of you holding the mouse? :)

IMG_1162_1.jpg

IMG_1163_1.jpg

Again, I have small hands.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

@STRMfrmXMN from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger is nearly almost exactly 7.5 in.

I have roughly all of the mice mentioned so fan in this thread and more.

MouseCollectionOctober2014.jpg

Th biggest difference I can see is our grips. You get up on top of the mouse while rest the bottom of my hand on the mousepad. A great example of this is that i press the forward button with the tip of my finger while you can get the meat of your finger on it. I you lower your hand so that the back of your palm rests on the desk/mousepad youll be closer to my grip and your fingers will not extend nearly as far forward. Either way its a medium sized mouse, just like most logitech gaming mice.

SNIP

I like how u keep cats on one shelf and mice on other :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I like how u keep cats on one shelf and mice on other :D

lol I never though about that!