Amazon Video Games PS4 Vs Xbox One Final Result !!!!!

Amazon Launches a versus page for the PS4 & Xbox One

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames/app_153839431317646

13/06/2013 Currently PS4 has 94.4% of the vote!

14/06/2013 PS4 still ahead with 94.6% of the vote!

15/06/2013 PS4 still ahead with 94.7% of the vote!

All Votes are in Final Result 16/06/2013

PlayStation 4       38984

Xbox One            2162

PS4 wins with a 94.7% of the vote!

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

if this reflects the percent market share of people who buy each console then microsoft might actually change a thing or two,but this doesn't reflect that.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

wow, I hope that is actually reflected in sales. It would send a shockwave and I hope make companies think twice about crazy ass DRM. you never know, this could be the begining of the end of DRM

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Holy crap that's a huge difference in votes. I bet the difference in sales won't be as big because most people don't care enough to vote and/or would rather stick with their current ecosystem but still I think it will be enough that it will force MS to do something about it. That said I bet in the end the price will make more difference than the DRM, a 100€/$ difference is a very big difference for most people in the holiday season especially considering how many people don't care about having the Kinect.

That is kind of crazy actually! The difference is just... WOW

So far I would go for PS4 myself... If I had to choose a console XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I know public opinion of Microsoft is low but this is quite a strong message people are sending to Microsoft... We could be witnessing the biggest fail of a new console launch since the Sega Dreamcast...

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Wow... That's a really huge gap between these 2 consoles.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

wow i never expected the gap to be that big i mean .... na totally expected a difference  like that  :D

p.s. if anyone from microsoft sees this take this advice [ listen to what the people are saying and implement it] i know, it sounds completely strange and out of this world but you should try i mean look at the last company that listen to the public (sony) 

Damn this always happens to me my font always gets mixed up. Anyone know what is the stock font for the forum?

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

wow i never expected the gap to be that big i mean .... na totally expected a difference  like that  :D

p.s. if anyone from microsoft sees this take this advice [ listen to what the people are saying and implement it] i know, it sounds completely strange and out of this world but you should try i mean look at the last company that listen to the public (sony) 

Damn this always happens to me my font always gets mixed up. Anyone know what is the stock font for the forum?

ok so selecting different fonts and sizes seem broken for me ????? 

all my emphasizes via fonts and sizes and fun stuff like that are gone :( 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Hmm, this is very telling! I highly doubt that the Amazon gamer base is inherently biased toward a particular platform, so this could speak volumes for Sony.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Updated Vote Results, its still holding strong @ 94% of the vote for PlayStation 4......

PS4 wins with a 94.7% of the vote!