I7 3770k for $249?!

If you're looking for a CPU then go to microcenter.com. USA only so I might have to ship to my uncles since im in Canada

i5 3570k- $189.99  

http://www.microcenter.com/product/388577/Core_i5_3570K_34GHz_Socket_LGA_1155_Boxed_Processor

i7 3770k- $249.99

http://www.microcenter.com/product/388577/Core_i5_3570K_34GHz_Socket_LGA_1155_Boxed_Processor

Get it before they're sold out! Go! Go! Go!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Get me a couple ones while you are it, will ya? :D

Too bad, i live in germany...

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

They used to be $229.99 until Haswell came. Then, it went up to $249.99 once Haswell was released. Unfortunately, it is only one unit per household, so you can't order multiple CPUs from there by yourself.

I work at Micro Center. Please bear in mind that it's in-store pickup only.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

You can only get that deal by going to the store. Check under the add to cart button.

Those are normal microcenter prices. Only catch is that you have to go pick them up. Closest store to me is 70 miles away and you have to drive through Los Angeles traffic to get there so I just bought mine from Amazon. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I feel sorry for you, the my local microcenter (as in 67miles away) seems like it treats in employees like shit, and there are always like ten thousand people working and they like fight to the death with each other to stick their fucking stickers on the shit people try and buy lol

I feel sorry for you, the my local microcenter (as in 67miles away) seems like it treats in employees like shit, and there are always like ten thousand people working and they like fight to the death with each other to stick their fucking stickers on the shit people try and buy lol

I feel sorry for the people at that Micro Center then. My Micro Center is a great place to work in every respect.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Does anyone know why the price went up when haswell was released. My best geuss is to encourage people to buy haswell because i bet they will make more off of it and the motherboards are more expensive.

Does anyone know why the price went up when haswell was released. My best geuss is to encourage people to buy haswell because i bet they will make more off of it and the motherboards are more expensive.

Micro Center doesn't make any profit from the CPUs themselves, which is why they're so cheap in the first place, but, yes, the motherboards are more expensive.

This is the normal price there. I'm so glad I live 20 minutes away from a microcenter.

What the? There are stores where you can go inside and buy CPUs? The closest one of those to me seems to be the one in Denver which is just over 1,000 miles. I hate the northwest some times.

What the? There are stores where you can go inside and buy CPUs? The closest one of those to me seems to be the one in Denver which is just over 1,000 miles. I hate the northwest some times.

That's my store. Drop by sometime and I'll hook you up. :)

There's a MC only 14mil away from where I live(which I go to all the time) and another one 62mil away.  :)

Micro Center doesn't make any profit from the CPUs themselves, which is why they're so cheap in the first place, but, yes, the motherboards are more expensive.

When they say 1 unit per household, 

1) What does that Specifically mean? only 1 Haswell chip? Only 1 (on sale chip)? 4770k + 4670k + 3770K + 3570K?

2) How is that tracked? Address? email address? Drivers License? Per Trip?

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

I believe that they also have some good deals on the new haswell cpus as well, also my friend says that they have some good deals on intel motherboard/cpu combos. I can't actually check right now because microcenter.com is apperantly blocked in India (or atleast the city I am in.)

"No signature"

We Canadians don't get any love, the closest NCIX is 400km in mississauga and micrometer is only USA

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well luckily I live 20 minutes away from a PC shop that even has watercooling equipment in shelves and you can just go in and buy them. I also live 30 mins away from a other shop that also has a physical shop, slightly cheaper prices too but no w/c gear. But both shops have Finland prices

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

get a xeon e3-1230v3. i7 performance for i5 price

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

out of curiosity do you recall what holiday it was last year when they had the 2500K for $100?

It was around black friday  - christmas but I'm not sure if it was actually either of those holiday sales. 

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

If someone lives near one and would be willing for me to send the money, buy one and ship it to me i would be forever in your debt. Closest one is orange county about 400 miles from me.

edit: the 3770k, i wanna upgrade :)

My Timewaster: i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz 1.19v, Asus P8Z77-V, Noctua NH-D14, Sapphire Radeon HD 7850, 16 GB Corsair Vengance, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD, HAF 912, Logitech G710+, G700

Yeah, I've seen that on Micro Center's site for a while now. I wish there was a store in Florida.