One plus opens a retail store in China

One plus has announced that it plans to open its first retail store in china in December the 20th and other plans to open stores throughout china. And yes they will sell the One plus one and accessories, but don't get your hopes up they may not expand to anywhere outside China for a long time.

D5roPBs.jpg

And if you have been frozen in an iceberg for 100 years here is the One plus one

IMZRpBO.jpg

source: http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/26/oneplus-store/

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

An entire store for just one device, good forward thinking, i guess.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

I don't think, that OnePlus is going to offer just one device for the rest of their exsistence. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Well they offer accessories, better than nothin, no?

Pascal laptops guide

Just give it to carriers so we can have it on contract!! ffs such a tease -_-

Really tho with the recent CS reports i think i will stay away from them until they get there act together.

Really tho with the recent CS reports i think i will stay away from them until they get there act together.

I don't think carriers would hold them as it would increase the 350$ price. Also having a phone this competitive on display will definetly bring some tension between the Giants.

From what I've heard, one plus has started hiring a lot more people. Who knows how this will affect CS.

Sooo... You gonna need an invitation to enter these stores?

The Chinese models don't require an invite. You can buy them at any time, but they have some key differences with the global model

I don't think carriers would hold them as it would increase the 350$ price. Also having a phone this competitive on display will definetly bring some tension between the Giants.

From what I've heard, one plus has started hiring a lot more people. Who knows how this will affect CS.

I would pay $600+ on contract i pay $1000+ for any flagship device anyway.

Hopefully that will but the quantity of people doesn't sound like problem it sounded like they just didn't want to give out rma's :S

Oneplus Two incoming

That name not confusing enough for them. If they go with that, they'll probably write it as Oneplus 1+1.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

That name not confusing enough for them. If they go with that, they'll probably write it as Oneplus 1+1.

Lol we'll see!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Keep mind this is china there are a lot of cheap unoriginal competition there.

Pascal laptops guide

Big hype, bad phone.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Sooo... You gonna need an invitation to enter these stores?

Lol knowing oneplus i won't be surprised if they actually did that.... getting their phones is too much of a hassle...

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I know this is trivial compared to phone replacement but here we go. I actually had an issue with my charger and that **** travel adapter we in the UK originally got. I contacted them to say, I had  response back within 24 hours and no response was more than 24 hours from the further 6-7 messages we sent. I explained there was an issue with my charger and everything I had tried so far and there was no hassle at all, she asked for a picture of the charger, not sure why, however then proceeded to send a new one out with no trouble. I inquired as to weather I would get the new proper UK charger or the original travel one and she said unfortunately the travel one, however when it arrived less than 2 days later, it was the full UK one! :D

So, as I say I know it's a more trivial matter than having a phone issue, however just thought I'd share my small customer service experience! That's the only issue I've ever had with the phone and still loving it.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

I know this is trivial compared to phone replacement but here we go. I actually had an issue with my charger and that **** travel adapter we in the UK originally got. I contacted them to say, I had  response back within 24 hours and no response was more than 24 hours from the further 6-7 messages we sent. I explained there was an issue with my charger and everything I had tried so far and there was no hassle at all, she asked for a picture of the charger, not sure why, however then proceeded to send a new one out with no trouble. I inquired as to weather I would get the new proper UK charger or the original travel one and she said unfortunately the travel one, however when it arrived less than 2 days later, it was the full UK one! :D

So, as I say I know it's a more trivial matter than having a phone issue, however just thought I'd share my small customer service experience! That's the only issue I've ever had with the phone and still loving it.

I guess people are concern about the replacement of the phone itself if it has any issues.

Pascal laptops guide

Maybe (one plus cubed) rooted 

Pascal laptops guide