Halo Master Chief Collection update inadvertently adds more bugs.

DeViLzzz

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-master-chief-collection-update-inadvertently-/1100-6423786/

Uneven matchups and larger than normal team sizes will continue to be the norm until a further patch comes out.  Also the UI bug is still there.

I can't believe MS didn't get this right for Xbox One.  This franchise is huge and a key to MS's success in console gaming.  Wth are they doing?

2622768-gamescom-2014-halo-2-anniversary

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

And some people were asking for PC version...

If there was a PC version...it probably will crash every 5 minutes.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Damn. The industry needs a... Thing...

It's called standard.

They used to have it.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I suppose this just brings a counter-claim to the idea that games are difficult to make due to being made for multiple platforms.

This game is exclusively for the Xbox, one system, they should have been able to make it work as smooth as piss.

make it work as smooth as piss.

Depends on what STDs are involved...

PC...... I need.... For PC.....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

can't see why they didn't do a multiplayer stress test, it's not like these games are new or anything

The circlejerk. 

Though the time it takes to find a match has improved, 343 says uneven matchups and larger than normal team sizes in matchmaking will continue to be the norm until future updates are applied.

"This is a temporary situation that is caused by the fact that we are allowing more players than normal into a matchmaking session in order to improve overall matching times," 343 said. "We realize this is not ideal, and we will reset those parameters to their expected behavior as soon as our matchmaking improves to a level where players are consistently getting into matches in shorter time frames."

They did it on purpose so more people can join games.

ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ : Planning Stages.

i7 4790K | MSI Krait | 480 GB SSD | R9 295 x2 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Watercooled

The circlejerk. 

They did it on purpose so more people can join games.

Instead of freezing midmatch, since patch i've been getting thrown to xbox home when matches end sometimes. BTB playlist doesn't work anymore for me, and I still don't find matches too often in Team Slayer.

They're apparently going to "make it up" to everyone but... the fuck are they gonna give me? DLC? They gave me everything, even the PC versions of the Halo 1 maps and the two Halo 2 PC exclusive (not that Halo 2 PC's exclusives were any good but) yea... The only thing they can give me is more Halo 5 beta time, or free maps in Halo 5. And I doubt the last is going to happen. And from what i've seen on Halo 5 so far... I don't think I like it. Adding a pointless ADS to the game (because it's not changing you bullet spread, just zooms in a little for guns without zoom) and that just shouldn't be there... like ever. Let me have grenade on left trigger, like it has been from the start. Like seriously...

Games a lot of fun regardless of the bugs. I'm still dying for Halo on the PC. No other shooter comes close to being as fun as Halo is for me. 

Same. I got Halo 1 and 2 on PC but, no one really plays 1 too much anymore. If they release the MCC on PC even though I have it on XB1 i'll still get it.

It's called standard.

They used to have it.

As the gamer demographic grew larger and spread across all ages pretty much, they realized that they could get away with making and selling sub par crap. As long as the majority of the consumers behave like sheep and continue to not care, we'll continue having shitty games.

I mean look how much Watch Dogs, Unity and FC4 have sold/are selling even though they are surrounded by really serious controversy and have been shown to be shit on the technical/gameplay sides.

We, the people who actually think before purchasing and care about the state of the industry are nothing but a small vocal minority.

You know, i hate getting into the whole argument that it's because of the overwhelming casual audience, but it is true. I don't want gaming to be reserved to some elite but we're suffering the consequences: buggy releases, graphical/technical downgrades on PC, direct console ports and just yearly copy & paste releases with barely any innovation or improvement. Almost every game holds your fucking hand.

The industry is fucking shit and there's only a few developers and companies that actually care.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

How in the holy taint of Slick is this tech news?

@LinusTech new shirt idea

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.