Best Game Quotes.

On the subject of Portal:

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

Loved it XD

Best quote ever!

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

AAAAAHHHHHH ITS LU BU 

From dw4. One of my most played games ever and comes close to pokemon.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

"I fucking hate tutorials. And this one is terrible" - Far cry 3 Blood dragon

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

I liked Letho's quote at the end of The Witcher 2 where he explians how nobody noticed he wasn't wounded. "I paid me a good deal of money to stay silent, well it was more of a loan since I killed him later." (or something like that, there are other quotes that I liked but I can't think of them right now)

I like the obvious Engrish mistakes

"All your base are belong to us"

"Victoly!"

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Getting nostalgic up in here.

"My name's Guybrush Threepwood, and I'm a mighty pirate!" -Guybrush Threepwood, Monkey Island Series

"You fight like a dairy farmer!" "How appropriate, you fight like a cow!" Insult Swordfighting, The Secret of Monkey Island

"Rusty? Is that you? You don't look at all well..." "I'm NOT well. Actually, I'm dead." -Bobbin Threadbare and Rusty Nailbender, LOOM

"Tell the world we fought with courage, and chose death with clarity. Above all else... clarity." -Master Goodmold, LOOM

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

"hahahahaha.. Did you think we had forgotten.. Did you think we had forgiven.. Behold now the terrible vengeance of the forsaken.."-Putress. Wrathgate cinematic in wow.
"He flew pretty good" - Sgt.Johnson - Halo
"Someone get a spatula" - Player character - Tribes vengeance

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"Hey, sexy man. Let me dress you."

"You buy food on stick!"

- Sleeping Dogs

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

"You are in a computer game max. the truth was a burning green crack through my brain. Weapon statistics hanging in the air, glimsped out in the corner of my eye. Endless repetition of the act of shooting, time slowing down to show off my moves. The paranoid feel of someone controlling my every step. I was in a computer game.. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of" - Max Payne

HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

"BLITZKRIEG!"

-Sam, Far Cry 3 :P

You are weak as a baby fart, go live in fear.

- Lo Wang [shadow Warrior]

And pretty much everything else in that game.

* Shadow Warrior is free on Steam BTW*

Spider: “If I don’t make it...tell my wife … tell her I died for my country!”

Rex "Power" Colt: “You'll tell her that yourself!”

-Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Still lol every time i think about it.

Damn pedestrians

- Rico in Just Cause 2 (Every flipping 10 seconds)

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

JC Denton to Hermann Gunther in Deus Ex after he explains his bumhurt based vengeance "You came all the way to Paris to tell me that?"

Or after Walter Simons berates him for bricking a Universal Constructor "I wasn't properly trained in its operation"

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

"I'm looking for a guy named Charlie" -Shenmue

"Get out of here stalker!" -S.T.A.L.K.E.R.