Best Game Quotes.

What are some of the best game quotes you can think of?

I will take the most obvious and say

"The cake is a lie"

-Portal

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

"You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what? That you might escape the coming fire? Your world will burn until its surface is but glass!"

Halo 3

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

On the subject of Portal:

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

Loved it XD

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

Loved it XD

Portal was just so great.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Loved it XD

thats the best quote ever!

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Parrapa the rapper - Kick Punch

Hayatatatacha! 

Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind 
If you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find 
The things I'll teach ya is sure to beat ya 
But nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher 

Kick  Punch  Chop - Block 
Once more now 
Kick  Punch  Chop - Block 

Don't get cocky, it's gonna get rock 
We gonna move down to the next ya jockey now 

Duck  Jump  Turn - Pose 
Listen carefully 
Jump  Pose  Duck - And turn 

Hm, yeah I see you're gettin better 
Kick to the limit in order to get her now 

Kick, punch  Chop, block  Chop, kick  Punch, block 
It's gonna get harder now 
Duck and jump  Turn and pose  Duck and turn  Jump and punch 

Come on now, why don'tcha follow my words 
Because we're almost done, I'll make it easy at first 
I wanna see if you wanna see what it takes 
To be the man with the master plan 
Are you the man now? 

Kick, punch, block 
Chop, kick, block 
Block, turn, and kick it 
Block, duck, punch 
Duck, duck, turn 
Jump, kick, chop 
Punch, punch, punch 

Hatatatacha! That's it for today.   
Good job, Parappa, you can go on to the next stage.

truer words have never been rapped 

One day, they'll write books about others.  -  Rico Rodriguez      (Just Cause 2)

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way

... you are looking at me... Okay, Do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?

-Vaas Farcry 3

"get over here" - scorpion

one of the most reconizable qoutes in video games

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

"I can shit on you from such a height, you'll think God himself took a crap on you"

- Officer Tenpenny (GTA San Andreas)

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

-minecraft Gordon Freeman :P

Fix't ;)

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

"I can outrun a centaur!"

-Guild Wars 2 female humans.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

"This is not a game"

-Jak 3

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I love Mirror's Edge too, so:

"Once the city used to pulse with energy. Dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it's something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn't. And those who refused to conform were pushed to the sidelines, criminalized. They became our clients. We call ourselves Runners. We exist on the edge between the gloss and the reality: the mirror's edge. We keep out of trouble, out of sight, and the cops don't bother us. Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, possibilities and routes of escape. The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive." - Faith

"You can't live on the edge all your life, Faith. Sooner or later, you have to jump." - Jacknife

Toasty!

Fatality!

May the force be with you Harry

-Gandlaf

tumblr_kyxmgei7uA1qbp64fo1_400.jpg

Just cause 2 quotations!

"Scorpio get down from there!"

"Son of a Mia"

"We have got him on the run, he is bleeding like pig"

"We need air support now, ETA 30 seconds!"

"Hey you, get down from there, off of my car!"

All of these said in extremely racist accents. My friend all go around saying them.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

What are some of the best game quotes you can think of?

I will take the most obvious and say

"The cake is a lie"

-Portal

So i am a lie :( ?

Also my favorite issssssssssssssss!

I want my WoW TBC/Vannila days back with my current age :( .

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

"Go fuck your Mom's ass" - Liberty City residents

"An Excellent Signature"