Far Cry 4 - Pirates accidentally reveal themselves

KorvusKorax

What, do they expect people to help support them create more shit games (Cough cough AC:U cough cough)? 

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

meh, i wanna play far cry four. but i don't wanna give ubisoft money or give them the numbers for pirating.

meh, i wanna play far cry four. but i don't wanna give ubisoft money or give them the numbers for pirating.

Create secret community, tpb one copy and burn it to DVDs and distribute with pidgins to other members

What were they expecting? Spitting out shitty titles and expecting people to buy them blindly?

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Create secret community, tpb one copy and burn it to DVDs and distribute with pidgins to other members

not worth my time.

These are the same idiots who can't find the FOV scaling option in the XML file before the patch landed.

:)

/Have since bought it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Really? Do people who pirate really complain? They got it for free, what's there to complain about? That's like stealing someone's sandwich and then complaining the sandwich wasn't very good. It gets even more ridiculous if you don't call it stealing, look: It's like making the exact same sandwich as someone else's and then complaining to them it didn't taste nice. You weren't entitled to that sandwich. You have no rights.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Really? Do people who pirate really complain? They got it for free, what's there to complain about? That's like stealing someone's sandwich and then complaining the sandwich wasn't very good. It gets even more ridiculous if you don't call it stealing, look: It's like making the exact same sandwich as someone else's and then complaining to them it didn't taste nice. You weren't entitled to that sandwich. You have no rights.

Their not complaining, the article states that about not having a FOV option, when the update included it, would mean they can't update cos they pirated it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Their not complaining, the article states that about not having a FOV option, when the update included it, would mean they can't update cos they pirated it.

Oh, wait, I get it now.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

i dont blame people that are doing that tbh after what ubisoft have done

then just don't play their games. If You pirate it that means You care enough to want to play it.

Cant update? The new update with fixes and fov option are on torrents since yesterday.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Cant update? The new update with fixes and fov option are on torrents since yesterday.

Not a issue for some..but some Noobs don't look for the updates after torrenting the game.

PC gamers who are complaining about the lack of a FOV option in Far Cry 4 are, supposedly, accidentally revealing the fact that they pirated the game:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/19/far-cry-4-users-accidentally-reveal-they-pirated-the-game?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

People on this forum were openly admitting a few days ago they had pirated it and were asking about problems with the game before it even launched. It doesn't even seem to be against the rules here as it is on most forums.

then just don't play their games. If You pirate it that means You care enough to want to play it.

who said i played their games last game i got from them was fc3 and i don't plan to get any others until they sort them selves out

who said i played their games last game i got from them was fc3 and i don't plan to get any others until they sort them selves out

wasn't referring to You should have been clearer

Well than it means you are never buying a ubisoft game lol.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Shitty games, for Shitty gamers. alls i gotta say.

Brilliant, any other gems you want to drop on us?

Far Cry 3 was a good game, regardless of who it came from.

Ubisoft and their policies are the incarnation of all the things wrong with AAA games. And Uplay is just straight up terrible. But that doesn't mean Far Cry 4 is a bad game. I hear it has micro-transactions, which in a $69.99 game is unacceptable, but the rest of the game might be great.

Unfortunately I don't know yet because the key I got from Ubisoft when I pre-loaded the game after buying my new GPU doesn't work.

What were they expecting? Spitting out shitty titles and expecting people to buy them blindly?

Um, yes?

See: Call Of Duty franchise.

i wan't to play the game, but i also don't want to give ubisoft money... problems.

even if i pirate the game they will still think of it as a sale, so i just wont play it at all.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Um, yes?

See: Call Of Duty franchise.

this is accurate information. Which, like the general public does, watch a marketing trailer and get hooked.. Thank goodness there are hundreds of shooters to choose from.