Far Cry 4 - Pirates accidentally reveal themselves

KorvusKorax

i wan't to play the game, but i also don't want to give ubisoft money... problems.

even if i pirate the game they will still think of it as a sale, so i just wont play it at all.

They won't think of it as a sale. I keep seeing people post this kind of thinking on here and it blows my mind anyone could even think that a company would take a moral victory in losing money.

You pirate their game and they will think of it as justification for all of their current or future DRM and even Uplay's existence. 

Or...they actually forgot to put in fov sliders...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Um, yes?

See: Call Of Duty franchise.

cod is an exception... Please don't bring it up here mate.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I gotta say, this tactic just made me smile :D . Don't get me wrong, I hate Ubisoft as much as the next guy, but man, this was a funny, cleaver little trap. I can't not love it. 

EDIT: Also, I love how people are justifying pirating the game with "Oh I can't support Ubisoft" and "They don't deserve my money". What a bunch of BS. Some people just don't want to pay for the game, It's as simple as that. If you don't support Ubisoft, just don't play the games. Ubisoft looks at the number of pirated games and they see it as a successful game ruined by pesky pirates, and use this excuse to justify stupid DRM policies.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

Downloading and playing a pirated version does not justify anything you say against those actions taken to play it for free.

If you like the game, buy it, REGARDLESS of if Ubisoft (or any other company) made it or not.

It REALLY is a brilliant game to play. (But to each his own right...)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz