Giant Humble Bundle / Steam Key Giveaway

So in my two years of PC gaming I've gathered a lot of unredeemed steam keys that I don't particularly want. You guys have helped me out here a lot so I figured I would give them back to the community. If you don't know how to redeem a humble bundle key, then well... I don't know what to tell you lol.

Thank you all for the amazing community, good luck!

These are in particular order, the games are:

cities in motion 2

Orcs Must Die! GOTY

Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack

Magicka + 2 DLC

Natural Selection 2

Modern Warfare 2

Guardians of Middle-earth

Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC

Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit

Batman™: Arkham Origins DLC

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack

Take On Helicopters

UFO: Afterlight

World of Goo (or whatever the it's called)

Alpha Prime

ARMA Tactics

Fish Fillets 2

Damnation

psychonauts  <--- love this shit, just an extra key.

costume quest

Stacking

Damnation

I'll probably do more big giveaways in the future. This has been the magic steam key fairy.

************* edit: if you get a game, please comment! And please limit to one game per person, let it spread around ;)

um... what 1 post,. seems legit other than the weird adfly, but all the humblebumble keys are taken.

I perfer not to be infected with your viruses

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I perfer not to be infected with your viruses

links are legit

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

It seems legit to me, The links take you to the humble bundle website with they keys to be redeemed

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Links seem legit, but they're all used as far as I can tell.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

links are legit

he put an adfly on them to reap money for himself. gotta be against the coc

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I meant in terms of sketchiness -- viruses/etc...

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

so legit

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

It was also to hide what game each link was, they're randomized. I could have just used a regular link shortener but hey, why not give me something atleast haha. 

But yeah all are legit and were atleast not redeemed when I posted. I have more to go if you guys want.

:rolleyes:  Joined to host a giveaway...fishy but I don't need it...

It was also to hide what game each link was, they're randomized. I could have just used a regular link shortener but hey, why not give me something atleast haha. 

But yeah all are legit and were atleast not redeemed when I posted. I have more to go if you guys want.

I tried at least half and all that I tried said that they were used.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

what else do you have? my steam library is kinda empty

I tried at least half and all that I tried said that they were used.

People are quick with giveaways- you'd be surprised

http://adf.ly/uFIuC

CS:GO,   first come first serve!

damn, taken. if u got anything else feel free to PM it to me  :ph34r:

LOCKED! You are not to post referral links and such. If you wish to give away Steam Keys, do so, but with direct links and information. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99