Anime Club - Heaven Society - Steam Group Thread

Oshino Shinobu

Good idea; I second this.

If i can make a suggestion... I think making the steam names a link to the steam profile would be a good idea because without my custom url you probably will not find me that fast lol

Working on them now. Haven't matched everyone's profiles yet, but people can post a link to their Steam here if they want to so I can add them quicker. 

do we want to add origin names to the list?

Doing this too. I only have @MyInnerFred on Origin from the group, so I'll have to get everyone's name for Origin too. 

Well, I'm up for playing some BF4/BF3 tonight after I get back from work. I get back at around 5pm UTC/GMT. 

Weekends are almost certainly going to be the best time for everyone in different time zones as most people won't have school or work over the weekend. 

Working on them now. Haven't matched everyone's profiles yet, but people can post a link to their Steam here if they want to so I can add them quicker. 

Doing this too. I only have @MyInnerFred on Origin from the group, so I'll have to get everyone's name for Origin too.

cool. I will have to figure out what info to give you tomorrow.

What games should i be looking at buying? Because i have almost none.

Blarg

cool. I will have to figure out what info to give you tomorrow.

What games should i be looking at buying? Because i have almost none.

BF4/BF3 are definitely ones to look at getting. They're easy to get a group going quickly. 

I'd like to look at some MMO games we could play, but they tend to be story/quest based, so it's easy for people to get separated level and progression wise. 

Btw what's everyones name on TS so i know who is who.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Btw what's everyones name on TS so i know who is who.

I think most people are using their forum names. I'm not sure if there's a channel for Heaven Society on the server. @MyInnerFred may be good to make a channel/room in TS for Heaven Society so people know where to go (:

Going to play some BF4 in a bit if anyone's up for it. 

I'm downloading Tera but I was playing earlier so I can hop back on in a bit

Going to check some stuff on ESL and watch some GITS first.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I'm downloading Tera but I was playing earlier so I can hop back on in a bit

Going to check some stuff on ESL and watch some GITS first.

Okay. Add me on Origin when you get on. "Shinobu-Ka"

Done.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Changing my steam and origin to LaputaCake

i don't know how people can just change names like that when ever they want but that is probably because i have been going by the name charger or some variant of it since like 1995 lol

Changing my steam and origin to LaputaCake

I'll add you guys...

i don't know how people can just change names like that when ever they want but that is probably because i have been going by the name charger or some variant of it since like 1995 lol

Well it was MajesticMashiro but i changed so you know who i am and i have had Laputacake for just under a year now

Steve

Well it was MajesticMashiro but i changed so you know who i am and i have had Laputacake for just under a year now

my username is a shortened version of my aol username from 1995 lol so it feels odd not to go by it or some variation when it isn't available

Here's my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/smf1993

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I think most people are using their forum names. I'm not sure if there's a channel for Heaven Society on the server. @MyInnerFred may be good to make a channel/room in TS for Heaven Society so people know where to go (:

Will do when I get home

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

which version of bf4 should i get? regular, deluxe or premium?

Premium if you can. Regular is fine if it's a fair bit cheaper than the others. 

Q.Q add me to the group already

Edit: Damn it steam, why did you default to that for my username. Username changed so you should know who I am now lol

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Premium if you can. Regular is fine if it's a fair bit cheaper than the others. 

regular is half the price of premium.

see what my wallet thinks of the idea.

Blarg

I haven't gotten a friend request from you?

Changed my name, steam defaulted it to something else and I never noticed. I've never actually touched my profile on steam, I generally try to have as little contact with steam as possible outside of having to use it to install games.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."