Anime Club - Heaven Society - Steam Group Thread

Oshino Shinobu

Just bought BF4 premium edition. Any chance that I could possibly play with some of you guys someday? Maybe not in few days as I'm downloading it at the moment, plus need to get used to it: I've only played BF4 when it's open beta was out, so I'll play a bit on my own so that I will not be a total newbie...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Just bought BF4 premium edition. Any chance that I could possibly play with some of you guys someday? Maybe not in few days as I'm downloading it at the moment, plus need to get used to it: I've only played BF4 when it's open beta was out, so I'll play a bit on my own so that I will not be a total newbie...

Of course. Just stay behind @MyInnerFred and you'll be fine xD 

Message me or Fred for the TeamSpeak info if you want to join us in there. 

always reverting to operation human shield I see

People have their uses xD

More like operation Give me more ammo... 

Get on TS were online. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Of course. Just stay behind @MyInnerFred and you'll be fine xD 

Message me or Fred for the TeamSpeak info if you want to join us in there. 

Through steam or forum?

Oh, and might as well join the steam group? My steam ID can be found here.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Through steam or forum?

Oh, and might as well join the steam group? My steam ID can be found here.

Sent a request, I'll invite you to the steam group once your added. Teamspeak info shortly.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Anyone up to play anything this weekend? I could be open for something from 5.00 PM (GMT +2.00) forward. I don't have a functional mic, though (and even if I had, my voice would be too horrible and kid-like for a 17 year-old...), but text communication is all fine.

Anyone up to play anything this weekend? I could be open for something from 5.00 PM (GMT +2.00) forward. I don't have a functional mic, though (and even if I had, my voice would be too horrible and kid-like for a 17 year-old...), but text communication is all fine.

Maybe. i still need to finish Dragon Age =_=
And Witcher 1 and 2 
those are my 3 priorities. 

Maybe. i still need to finish Dragon Age =_=

And Witcher 1 and 2 

those are my 3 priorities. 

I have a lot of single player games which I've only progressed through the beginning, but in the end I find myself playing some multiplayer game, like Payday 2 (or if not playing multiplayer, then most likely ginding the Shadow raid heist alone on overkill)... I should get off my ass and progress through single player games...

Who's up for some BF4 tomorrow?(after work for me) 

[snipperino]

Depends on time. After 17:00 (GMT +2) I'm available. Before that I'm just sitting in school.

Ping can be a b***, though: connecting overseas (assuming you're using North American servers).

Depends on time. After 17:00 (GMT +2) I'm available. Before that I'm just sitting in school.

It's gonna be around 7:00pm Central Time (US & Canada)

It's gonna be around 7:00pm Central Time (US & Canada)

Well... Dunno if I'm gonna be awake by then: it would be 3.00 AM in here... lol

I either pass or wake up early tomorrow.

I may be able to. Try multiplayer for the first time.

There's training grounds (or whatever were they called) in Battlelog, from where you can get used to the controls, get the settings right etc.. Of course it's not too much different from BF3's multiplayer if you're familiar with that, but... It's kinda useful.

I've played so much Payday 2 that it feels weird to spot with "Q" instead of "E"... I might need to take a break from that game...

There's training grounds (or whatever were they called) in Battlelog, from where you can get used to the controls, get the settings right etc.. Of course it's not too much different from BF3's multiplayer if you're familiar with that, but... It's kinda useful.

I've played so much Payday 2 that it feels weird to spot with "Q" instead of "E"... I might need to take a break from that game...

You can´t money wont rob itself you know!

Who's up for some BF4 tomorrow?(after work for me) 

I'll be on tonight from around 10pm UTC/GMT, and around 8pm tomorrow night.

I'll be trying to get used to the Phantom Bow, but I have it on support, so loads of ammo.

damn, you unlocked the thing !? cool.

Yeah, took around two days (not of solid playing) to complete the assignments. None of it is hard, just grinding. 25 Road kill was annoying, but you can just use the SUAV whenever you spawn

You can´t money wont rob itself you know!

I have money for days... What I need is XP.

I'll be on tonight from around 10pm UTC/GMT, and around 8pm tomorrow night.

I'll be trying to get used to the Phantom Bow, but I have it on support, so loads of ammo.

Phantom... bow?

Phantom... bow?

Yep, same crap as in Crysis 3.

Yeah, took around two days (not of solid playing) to complete the assignments. None of it is hard, just grinding. 25 Road kill was annoying, but you can just use the SUAV whenever you spawn

Nice, ill have to look it up how to unlock it, i have the gist of it but yeah...i also need to get those other Phantom Dog tags..only got 1 so far >_>

Phantom... bow?

Yeah, it's a one shot kill unless they have the Defensive perk, but even then, you normally get an assist counts as kill, and it's still a one shot headshot. 

Yep, same crap as in Crysis 3.

Nice, ill have to look it up how to unlock it, i have the gist of it but yeah...i also need to get those other Phantom Dog tags..only got 1 so far >_>

What tag do you have? I have Hangar 21, so I can help you get the bow when you complete the assignments. I find using Support with C4 and ammo, along with a G18 and the Shadow perk works well. 

You have to enter passwords on Battlelog to unlock the assignments. 

What tag do you have? I have Hangar 21, so I can help you get the bow when you complete the assignments. I find using Support with C4 and ammo, along with a G18 and the Shadow perk works well. 

You have to enter passwords on Battlelog to unlock the assignments. 

First one done, now on the second one getting them LMG kills even though i dont fancy LMG =_= ah well.

on a side note

Freaking Dungeon defenders 2 is finally on steam!!!! 

/instant buy.

Still Early Access so.....yeah but hey, its a good value considering you don't only get the game....i think? ....bastards added a cash shop which kinda scares me.

First one done, now on the second one getting them LMG kills even though i dont fancy LMG =_= ah well.

on a side note

Freaking Dungeon defenders 2 is finally on steam!!!! 

/instant buy.

Still Early Access so.....yeah but hey, its a good value considering you don't only get the game....i think? ....bastards added a cash shop which kinda scares me.

i bought Dungeon Defenders because 2 friends were playing and the next time i saw one of them on they were playing Dungeon Defenders Eternity so i never even played Dungeon Defenders