Post The 1st Sentence On Page 54 of Nearest Book

Guest Philosophy
Go to solution Solved by alby800,

The eyebrows have appeared and the baby (between 4 and 5 inches) is getting a real face, which she can use, as if she understands, to make faces.

From The Pregnancy book for men. :lol:

IT IS NOT MY BOOK, I am at work (my mums toyshop, we also sell books) in the backroom and it is waiting to be put through the system.

I'll start:

When a processor such as an Intel Pentium 4 is running DOS (Real Mode), It acts like a "turbo 8088." This was from a computer engineering book.

Remember, you need to create a speech that answers the question

textbook

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

A bizarre set of perceptual distortions can occur in combat that alter the way the warrior views the world and perceives reality.

"I have honestly never met nicer, friendlier people then I did in Ghana"

One Direction - Where We Are

"Rawr XD"

When having intercourse, make sure to wear a flavored condom.

Sex For Dummies.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

In fact, the PTA had a meeting that year where they decided parents' tax dollars shouldn't be used to purchase any of the Underpants Bandits books for the library. 

I have Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul on my desk......

“Most students coming out of school are primarily interested in form and image and there’s a few that are interested in how things work, but very few that come up with something provocative and amazing—and figure out how to make it work.”

Jony Ive: The Genius Behind Apple's Greatest Products, by Leander Kahney

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

When they had given lodgings to the visitors from Manden,

Sogolon called Kolonkan.

Lit anthology, this is from Sunjata

"An occasional grouse hunt got organized, but the guests were usually more preoccupied with the stunning collection of tall blondes at their disposal"

The Racketeer by Josh Grisham

GW2: Vettexl.9726

salve her mother used to keep her paint- and turpentine-abused hands soft.

from City of Bones - Cassandra Clare.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

... where waiting guards calmly fitted them with riot handcuffs, led them off to a nearby bus and trucked them forty miles to the tiny nearby town of Beauty to be detained by local police in a community center and then released.

From This Machine Kills Secrets - Andy Greenberg

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

"There is no reason why a celestial designer, fashioning organisms from scratch like an architect designs buildings, should make new species by remodeling the features of existing ones."

Why Evolution Is True - Jerry A. Coyne

Unlocked

"I greeted her"   from Cloud Atlas

That was very anticlimactic 

Let's try again

"I was aware that mother Haze hated my darling for being sweet on me" - from Lolita

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

"By timing how long each guess takes, you can calculate the on-device cracking rate and use it to gauge the strength of various passcode complexities."

iOS Hacker's Handbook

Unfortunately, many fantastic small business ideas never develop into actual businesses, simply because the prospective owner cannot raise sufficient finance to get the idea off the ground. 

Principles of Small Business Accounting

When you hear experienced people speak, You should listen intently.

-The Hagakure

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"You are a farmer in Southwest Asia about 6,000 years ago."

From my history textbook, always have them next to my computer.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

"You are a farmer in Southwest Asia about 6,000 years ago."

From my history textbook, always have them next to my computer.

My history books never insult me.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Unlocked

<3

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The eyebrows have appeared and the baby (between 4 and 5 inches) is getting a real face, which she can use, as if she understands, to make faces.

From The Pregnancy book for men. :lol:

IT IS NOT MY BOOK, I am at work (my mums toyshop, we also sell books) in the backroom and it is waiting to be put through the system.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza