Cracked My Phone Screen - Anyway to view the screen over ADB?

pspfreak

Today I cracked my screen. I had usb debugging enabled so thats not a problem. Now is there a way to view my s3's screen over ADB?

Last time I checked ADB only did screenshot of the screen not real time mirroring. For that you needed root.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Last time I checked ADB only did screenshot of the screen not real time mirroring. For that you needed root.

I have root, just not the ability to allow it, whole touchscreen is non-functional

there is, its called Droid @ Screen just be warned it does have some noticeable lag

if you want lag free i suggest getting a MHL (11 pin for a S3) to HDMI.

HTID

there is, its called Droid @ Screen just be warned it does have some noticeable lag

if you want lag free i suggest getting a MHL (11 pin for a S3) to HDMI.

I have an mhl cable, but like I said before my touchscreen is not working, so no way to use it, even then

I have an mhl cable, but like I said before my touchscreen is not working, so no way to use it, even then

Then it'd be damn difficult to get something working with both LCD and touchscreen not working.

LCD not working -> MHL cable

Touchscreen not working -> USB OTG mouse

Both not working -> ???

"Rawr XD"

Then it'd be damn difficult to get something working with both LCD and touchscreen not working.

LCD not working -> MHL cable

Touchscreen not working -> USB OTG mouse

Both not working -> ???

Yeah because of samsung amoled is lcd and touch combo, or something. All i know is even with mhl cable no repsonse from touchscreen.

Yeah because of samsung amoled is lcd and touch combo, or something. All i know is even with mhl cable no repsonse from touchscreen.

Yes, AMOLED is LCD and touchscreen stuck together, but I know people who cracked touchscreen without breaking LCD, and people who broke LCD without cracking touchscreen

"Rawr XD"