How to learn photoshop?

Collin

I've been wanting to learn how to make images for people in photoshop, my friend does it and it seems really fun. Does anyone know a good series to learn photoshop?

Search up what you want to do and do it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yeah, I learned most of my photoshop skills from youtube and just searching how to do stuff. Also just mess around with the program and get familiar with it.

I took a graphic design class in highschool which helped me with the basics of photoshop. If you're a student and need an easy credit do that lol. But how I learned (and still learning) is to just think of an idea and try and create it! mess around and create all kinds of fun images and soon enough you'd get to know the program really well.

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

Search up what you want to do and do it

This

I took a graphic design class in highschool which helped me with the basics of photoshop. If you're a student and need an easy credit do that lol. But how I learned (and still learning) is to just think of an idea and try and create it! mess around and create all kinds of fun images and soon enough you'd get to know the program really well.

And this.

Think of what you want to do, search for the idea, then just go out and do it, practice, experiment, test new things! Best way to learn is with hands on experience.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications