Who's Your Favorite Doctor? (And Why, Maybe)

Just wondering.  Mine is Tennant, but he and Matt Smith are neck-and neck.  2nd would be Eccleston.  I don't really like the new doctor, and I'm forcing myself to watch season 8 because I can't bear waiting for the new doctor and then skipping all of Capaldi, it would drive me insane to watch episodes out of order.  Some people really like him though, do you?

EDIT: "Doctor" as in an incarnation of the protagonist in the TV show "Doctor Who".  Some people didn't grasp that.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Doctor Bossu, form my former village where I used to live. He was a very nice man.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

?????????? this is a new whole genra  of off topic

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

House.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Thanks for the sarcasm, lol.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Matt Smith by far., he encapsulates the wonderful, fantastical nature of what Doctor Who should be for me. Manic and energetic, constantly looking for the best in every situation. Capaldi is frankly depressing so far and I really am not looking forward to the episodes any more ;-;

HE HATES SMILING AND LAUGHTER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE :c

Whatever happend to "Everyone is important"?

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Dr. Seuss.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Tennant by a country mile, no one but Tom Baker can even come close.

Matt Smith was too young and immature for my liking as a doctor, plus the stories he had were awful, and they still are with capaldi (curse you moffat. We want Davies back!)

Chris Eccleston was outstanding though, he really gave Doctor Who a dark edge to it that was certainly needed for a new generation, which tennant improved upon vastly.

Personally I think capaldi has the potential to be a very good doctor, similar to Eccleston, but he needs the right stories and none of this stupid appeal to all ages crap Moffat is pumping out, it's why I can't wait for another torchwood series. It's dark, intense and mysterious, unlike Dr. Who these days. So much so that after the first episode of this series I predicted what was going to be the ending. Guess what? I was right, because moffat can't hide spoilers and tease people the way Davies did with the storyline. Bad Wolf anyone?

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Christopher Eccleston by far. None of the fancy clothes, and focusing on the character. Tennant expanded on this, and when Tennant was dark it was scary, but Eccleston was, in my opinion, fantastic.

Smith was...not good. The writing suffered (like, horribly) and I never bought his doctor as a character, I was constantly reminded that I was watching an actor. Have enjoyed 2 episodes since Smith took over (The first ones with the silence).

After Day of the Doctor I stopped watching, the story is becoming too convoluted and reverting back to old series ways (best thing about the new series was it was a clean slate).

Peter Capaldi, because I liked him in The Thick of It.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen