Slick (Luke) is a hero.

SuperStroopwafel

Yeah just saw that too. Good Guy Luke.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

But.. But ..The Overlord Evil Linus is going to fire this guy soon as he realize this..  :(

Details separate people.

But.. But ..The Overlord Evil Linus is going to fire this guy soon as he realize this..  :(

Why would he?

Why would he?

Because he is LINUS

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Making a thread about a thread. Wow this totally deserves it's own topic. Can we make another thread to talk about this phenomenon? 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Making a thread about a thread. Wow this totally deserves it's own topic. Can we make another thread to talk about this phenomenon? 

I DON'T GET WHAT YOU TWO MEAN! :(

I guess it is serious. It's off topic as well. No offense but I have experience with suicidal thoughts and it's amazing when someone supports you. It can literally  mean life or death.

To be honest, Slick did what anyone who read that thread SHOULD have done.

I get what you are trying to say, but everyone who would do this is a hero in my opinion. 

And I agree on the should thing.

I DON'T GET WHAT YOU TWO MEAN! :(

I guess it is serious. It's off topic as well. No offense but I have experience with suicidal thoughts and it's amazing when someone supports you. It can literally  mean life or death.

The said thread was closed for a reason. If you didn't get why the first time go back and read it again.

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

The said thread was closed for a reason. If you didn't get why the first time go back and read it again.

This is an off-topic thread. I guess it is made for this kind of things.

Btw guys I like that Luke directed the person to some help but was disappointed that the thread was locked and a mature conversation was not allowed to continue in the thread letting others be of help to the person. It was in off topic.  Just sayin' ....

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Slick talked to me

Like 1v1 or only in that thread. 

Btw: If you need any help add me as a friend and message me. We all someone to talk to.

Btw guys I like that Luke directed the person to some help but was disappointed that the thread was locked and a mature conversation was not allowed to continue in the thread letting others be of help to the person. It was in off topic.  Just sayin' ....

I agree with that though.

When someone is down, I usually post this to make them feel better. :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9D05ej8u-gU

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

To be honest, Slick did what anyone who read that thread SHOULD have done.

Yes I was going to but a mod locked it :o

@-TesseracT- We need you here! You're part of this awesome community, and we're very happy to have you here. So stay positive mate!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz