Ultimate Eyefinity Surround Gaming Setup

Arma2 nope, Arma 3 (cause it looks awesome), DCS and Space-Sims would be a great experience.

I think this setup is something for simulators, but I would also like to see some fps to (maybe) prove me wrong :)

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

I would really like to see this rig tested on iRacing. It would be true test for this set. Even top end cards have a difficult time running all 3 screens at highest settings with no tearing or stuttering. iRacing is a tweekers dream. Their FOV setting are some of the best of any game. You can also add/change any video rendering setting you'd like. 

Could you try to run ArmA 3 on this Rig, It's a very iffy game regarding what it likes to run on

awsome set up if i could afford this kinda set up i would do it yus plz :D  and i would say try crysis for sure 

Could you play some DCS: World on this Linus? Preferably one of the high quality modules like the A-10C or MiG-21Bis, but the free Su-25T or TF-51 modules would be cool too. The game is practically designed for triple monitor setups and has great compatibility with ultra high aspect ratio configurations.

Can you imagine how epic moments like these would look at that resolution?

DCS 1

DCS 2

Kind regards,

Charlie

You can just see how much fun Linus is having while playing on that setup.

Rift and Skyrim would be cool to see in benchmarks. If not for performance then for playablility.

@nicklmg I'd love to see how Civilization 5 handles this absurd resolution.  Normally the UI is so big and obstructive at normal aspect ratios, a super widescreen monitor (let alone three)
seems like a godsend for people who enjoy the series, like myself. I can't wait to see the followup.

also i'd be interested to see how well crysis 3 runs at this resolution.  Probably not well.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

http://gyazo.com/329d511359337070e657f208e8514dc9

Most interesting metal you have there, Titanuum

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Mother of God *.*

looking at this I wish I would be a pro video editor or something so I could have an excuse why I need to spend several k$ for a pc. But I'm sitting here with an Intel Duo...

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I'd be very interested in how this runs with Final Fantasy XIV (14) It's the only game I'd use it for and I'd kill to have it

For UI, FoV and visual fidelity id try Final Fantasy 14, that would go great for for 3 large monitors working together.

The fair values may be incorrect, but the cost of that build thus far makes me cry.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/chaozbandit/saved/dhWmP6

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

wait i'm confused did Linus say free if i contact lg.....clarify please 

phenom x 4 955 /zalman 120mm cooler/ asus crosshair furmula 3 / 8gb corsair xm3 ram /saphhire r9 280/ wd black 1tb/ lg bluray drive/pci usb 3/nzxt 530 case

IM NOT YELLING I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS FOR WORK

Off topic a bit but... What keyboard is that in the video? I really like the orange and gray!

i would love to see some modded skyrim with those. i dont know how does it scale but maybe there is a mod for that.

Awesome work, this is going to be a really interesting experiment. I would really love to see you try Trine 2. It's a really pretty game and I've heard that the UI elements don't scale properly, I would love to see how much they strech :P

http://www.skid-inc.net/stuff/wsgf/Trine2/Trine2_1.jpg

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Why Linus, whyyyyyyyy?

XqXkzJW.jpg

It's called: ''Letterboxing''. Do you can see that in movies?

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black