Ultimate Eyefinity Surround Gaming Setup

Need to benchmark Unreal classic 227i patch for the super resolution support! 

The classic game has killed PCs since 1998, the Crysis of back then.  I would love to see how it handles!  Benchmarking is super easy too! just run the castle/intro screen!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Holy damn, that is ridiculously wide!  :o

I don't think I can even find enough applications to fill up that much space.

It would be cool to see some kind of driving or flight simulator in first person on all those screens just to test the field of view. And then BF4 or Arma just for fun!

I want one of those monitors err merr gerrd so perrty

if vram usage is given attention, definitely Skyrim - both non-modded and with high resolution textures. skyrim still stands as an example of what games can look like with truly hi-resolution, non-scaled back for consoles textures. I can hit 6gb usage on my UM95.

I can provide you with the texture pack to make install just one-click and help setting up if needed

it would be really nice to give some attention to texture resolution. so much focus on lighting and bloom effects these days, and it makes it easy for people to forget how big a difference just higher resolution textures can make (like regular skyrim vs modded)

I would love to see SMITE on this set up. It isn't that graphically intense, and it is a MOBA.

The main reason why I would like to see it is because SMITE is a 3rd person view point MOBA rather than an RTS view point MOBA. You could have a section of the video comparing the two MOBA's on such a large format station.

SMITE is the third largest MOBA, so it isn't some random game, which should help justify spending some time displaying SMITE. A unique game requires a unique setup.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Me?

I would love to see you try out OMSI 2 - The bus simulator with this set-up. IMO its the only title that is interesting and crazy/stupid enough in the right way for this insane monitor setup. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42YTrIUYRgA&index=6&list=UUeECb1xPF4VLBQSPl-0Mksw

Don't be fooled about the looks, this sim is incredibly demanding on hardware, also the physics are obnoxiously realistic.

HJALMAR

He says at 1:20 "you can contact your local LG office to get one for Free" Is that true is was that just sarcasm? If it is then I am going to try to get one for free

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

I'd like to see "Wakfu" played on your setup. The UI will get stretched to the outer edges of the monitor, however, The game is played as an infinitely expanding top down view (45 Degree). The game also looks astounding, Visually it's one of the best looking games I can think of. Heres a hint at how the Wakfu would look in Eyefinity:

134752167.jpg

So jelly  :(

I do not think I could ever use that much space anyways  :P (I guess that is what Bill Gates said about 256K of RAM). On that note, I want a whole wall of these. Make it happen  :)

I run 2560x1440 x3, but i wanna swap my middle display for one of these awesome ultrawide displays

In my experience.. games that work well

Asseto Corsa, Every CoD (with widescreen fixer patch), euro truck sim, Civ 5 and After Earth, Every Assasins creed (but not I and not III), Bioshock infinite (1 and 2 do NOT work),  Borderlands 2 (1 does NOT work), Skyrim (needs patch to work properly though), Far Cry 3 (full support), Metro Redux games (original don't work properly), portal 1 and 2 work well also.

Most UDK games don't work at all on eyefinity.

I'd actually like to see some out of the ordinary games played in this resolution if possible.

World of Warcraft

Team Fortress 2

Civilization 5/Beyond Earth

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag would be awesome to watch on that setup, some ship battles. Would also like to see Witcher 2, Dark Souls 2 and Total War: Rome II (if you can get that to work).

I would love to see a Turn-Based Strategy game like Civilization. Also TF2, just to see how the variable FOV_Models would handle it.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Cool display but not my type really and very impressed.

but

the R9 290X 8GB is something i am stunt with 

I  thinking of buying it for my system  its complete package with memory + performance +  ports.

thank you

Cool display but not my type really and very impressed.

but

the R9 290X 8GB is something i am stunt with 

I  thinking of buying it for my system  its complete package with memory + performance +  ports.

thank you

I must say DCS world with the A-10C module will be perfect for that setup. A racing game like race room would be good to.

Some obvious choices include Skyrim, Arma 3, Battlefield 4, Crysis 1/3 and any RTS game.

I'd also be curious to see how it handles games that are best known for being console games, including: Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 4, Watch_Dogs, and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

You should use Far Cry 3 or maybe 4 when in comes out.

Why should you?

Far Cry 3/4 is fps and driving some cars have tops on them.

With my oun experience its fine but with that high of a resolution might be wierd unless it have scaling.

I have three 1080p monitors.

I would love to see it run far cry 3/4!!!!!