Elon Musk wants to bring the whole world online with affordable satellites..(+Update))

Google already is doing this with Project Loon

Welll no doubt about that mate =)) Of Course.............. it's Google =)  :)  :)

That is still going to be very expensive, awesome but I doubt it will happen anytime soon. However it is still exciting to know this could happen in the next 2 decades.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

That's Elon Musk for ya. Engineer first, Businessman second. The guy envisions something then does it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Imagine the litter surrounding the earth.

I wouldn't call myself a tree-hugger but we already have enough debris orbiting earth.

See for your self:

http://www.alexras.info/code/orbital_objects/?

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

One question...

Who the heck is Elon Musk?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Sigh repost seriously tech news should be locked to only trusted posters so we dont keep getting reposts its becoming out of control.

One question...

Who the heck is Elon Musk?

He's the guy behind PayPal, Tesla Motors and more recently SpaceX. Very rich, very clever, with a can-do attitude and a good heart. I like that man.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

He's the guy behind PayPal, Tesla Motors and more recently SpaceX. Very rich, very clever, with a can-do attitude and a good heart. I like that man.

Ah.Good.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Damn I wish I was a billionaire.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Sigh repost seriously tech news should be locked to only trusted posters so we dont keep getting reposts its becoming out of control.

ow Sorry mate.. Anyways You Can Request to delete this thread, I saw many Reposts but apparently they don't get deleted, I'm not saying moderators are not doing their job, but i think we need improvement. 

Google has been "DOING IT" for quite a while now. Elon Musk will just do it.