WAN Show Friday 7th Novemeber 14 Youtube Time Stamps

Scotty_Aus

I would like to post the timestamps for the WAN Show on Fri 7th Nov 2014 as I cannot post in the linus videos section and not in off topic as this is tech related.

Twitch Archive 7th Nov 14 1:34:58 duration used.

http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/586382114

Time stamp (H:MM:SS) Topic

0:00:00 Intro (Blizzcon, Gmail App, Zalmann Bankruptcy, Ubisoft Keeps On Digging)

0:03:17 Blizzard Reveals New Shooter Called "Overwatch"

0:09:13 Starcraft II: Legacy Of The Void Will Be A Standalone Game

0:12:27 Hearthstone For Android Tablets Release Date And Second Expansion Announced

0:13:20 Intel Caught Cheating, Gets a Slap on the Wrist 14 Years Later

0:16:24 Sony's Reports $1.25 Billion U.S In Losses Over Last Quarter

0:23:22 HTC's New Charger Gets Your Mobile Charging Up To 40% Faster

0:25:46 Initial Thoughts On The Motorola Droid Turbo

0:28:54 Upcoming LTT Videos (Schedule)

0:29:49 New Gmail App With Non-Google Email Accounts Support

0:33:48 HP and Microsoft Drop New Laptops and Tablets & Has Cool Extras

0:38:00 Twitter Blitz Topic (Chromebook or HP Stream)

0:45:54 WAN Show Sponsor Spot: Dollar Shave Club

0:48:13 WAN Show Sponsor Spot: www.Lynda.com/WANShow

0:49:49 PayPal Has Officially Launched Its Pay After Delivery Service..

0:53:11 Oculus VR CEO Say Consumer Version Of Oculus Rift VR Headset Ready To Arrive In ‘Months’

0:56:14 Linus's Star Wars X-Wing and Son Story

0:59:59 Intel Skylake-S CPUs to support new LGA 1151 socket

1:03:36 Dawn Gate Beta Gets Cancelled

1:07:19 Ubisoft Pull Christmas Launch Games From Steam in the UK

1:09:23 Zalman Files For Bankruptcy

1:10:41 Amazon Echo - Voice Personal Assistant

1:19:58 Futuremark Acquired By UL

1:21:41 Rumors: Gold Apple Watch Could Cost Up To $5000

1:26:12 Assassin’s Creed Unity PS4 Version Screenshots Leaked, Confirm Sub-1080p Resolution

1:30:47 Ubisoft Partners With Edge Shaving Gel

1:34:21 Outro

Please pass these onto LMG Team Member who enters youtube description

Cheers

Scotty_Aus

Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Asus Rampage 4 Black (LGA 2011) | Intel Core i7-3930k @ stock (but not for long) | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @2133MHz CL10 | MSI GTX780 (EK GTX780 Nickel Plexi WB) | Intel 520 240GB SSD (Boot) | 3x Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | EK Supremacy Waterblock (Nickel Plexi) | 3x Samsung S27A950D 120Hz Monitors |

@LinusTech @Slick Perhaps this will be of use to you?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Linus would have a google doc where people would put in the time stamps for the WAN show.

The google doc sheet will come up when Linus will upload the WAN show archive tonight.

Linus would have a google doc where people would put in the time stamps for the WAN show.

The google doc sheet will come up when Linus will upload the WAN show archive tonight.

Usually there is a WAN Show doc straight after the show available to post in but i cannot see it or there is no topic for it.

Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Asus Rampage 4 Black (LGA 2011) | Intel Core i7-3930k @ stock (but not for long) | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @2133MHz CL10 | MSI GTX780 (EK GTX780 Nickel Plexi WB) | Intel 520 240GB SSD (Boot) | 3x Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | EK Supremacy Waterblock (Nickel Plexi) | 3x Samsung S27A950D 120Hz Monitors |

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Usually there is a WAN Show doc straight after the show available to post in but i cannot see it or there is no topic for it.

Linus usually uploads the WAN Show archive with the WAN show doc time stamp a few hours after the WAN show has ended. Like 9-12PM PST (I think)

Linus usually uploads the WAN Show archive with the WAN show doc time stamp a few hours after the WAN show has ended. Like 9-12PM PST (I think)

So are you guys saying those time stamps that @Scotty_Aus has posted are useless? :huh:

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

So are you guys saying those time stamps that @Scotty_Aus has posted are useless? :huh:

No, i was just pointing it out that there was a doc to put the time stamp one, no need to make a argument.

No, i was just pointing it out that there was a doc to put the time stamp one, no need to make a argument.

I used the 1hr 34min 58 sec WAN Show that is in Linus's Past broadcasts as i missed it live if that clears it up a bit and i think linus downloads the WAN Show off twitch then uploads straight to youtube.

I used the 1hr 34min 58 sec WAN Show that is in Linus's Past broadcasts as i missed it live if that clears it up a bit and i think linus downloads the WAN Show off twitch then uploads straight to youtube.

Well Linus uploads a archive with a doc, like this  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/238575-october-24-2014-the-wan-show-document/

I think with the google doc and having everyone being able to change it at the same time can be annoying as ive done it in the past(soon after the google doc going live) and then later it been changed and the creditors(alongside me) been changed and the people not getting proper credit.

cant believe they didnt say anything about GTA's First Person mode

No, I was just pointing it out that there was a doc to put the time stamp on, no need to start a argument.

Alright.

BTW I wasn't actually trying to start any argument. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

J2oGpiN.gif

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

Wow you sat through the whole show & still decided to follow it up ? I'm impressed...

Details separate people.

Wow you sat through the whole show & still decided to follow it up ? I'm impressed...

I was unaware that either Linus or Luke had someone already doing the Table of Contents as I missed the stream(had an important appointment on saturday morning) and my TOC post was made 4-5hrs after the stream (benefit of being in australia is it is during the morning around 9am on saturday when the stream is on).

I was unaware that either Linus or Luke had someone already doing the Table of Contents as I missed the stream(had an important appointment on saturday morning) and my TOC post was made 4-5hrs after the stream (benefit of being in australia is it is during the morning around 9am on saturday when the stream is on).

Cool, I guess i'll be seeing you next week as well i presume. .

Details separate people.

Cool, I guess i'll be seeing you next week as well i presume. .

I hope so aswell but if i have to work on saturday then i will still watch the livestream but there may already be a TOC available.

I made this for everyone. just a simple gif! ENJOY the digging!

Esn6dXv.gif