Episode 3 of IBM x Steins;Gate Collaboration

http://www.mugendai-web.jp/steinsgate/

Steins;Gate is a Time Travel themed game originally released on Xbox 360 in 2009, set in modern day Akihabara, Japan. The franchise expanded to multiple other platforms, and was popular enough to recieve an animated series as well as a movie.

The IBM 5100 (called the IBN5100 in-game) developed in 1973, plays an important role in the story, portrayed as a "key" to uncovering the plot of an evil organization.

41 years later, IBM has developed the cognitive computing system "IBM Watson", and in celebration of the IBM5100 and the "IBN5100" are having the protagonists of "Steins;Gate" explain it's uses in "Steins;Gate: The Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing".

(cut-down and translated version of the About page)

As mentioned in the title, Episode 3 (with English subtitles) can be found on IBM Japan's youtube page now (https://www.youtube.com/user/IBMJapanChannel/videos).

(note: "Cooking" is episode 1)

The series explains how cognitive computing works (very simply), by explaining how Watson comes up with answers to the charaters' various dilemmas.

Personally, watching the first two episodes made me want to look into what exactly "Cognitive Computing" is, and I assume that was IBM Japan's goal; to generate more interest in Cognitive Computing.

I feel a bit manipulated, but reading some of the documentation on "IBM Watson Developer Cloud" ( http://www.ibm.com/smarterplanet/us/en/ibmwatson/developercloud/doc/ ) has been genuinely interesting, and I'm happy as a fan to see the Steins;Gate characters....being themselves(?) again. It's a shame there are only 4 episodes in total planned, but oh well.

@MyInnerFred and the gang from Heaven Soc, anybody watching this? I'm too occupied...

I'm still waiting on ep2 of the IE anime...

Watched a while back, im not sure about this, the anime when you finish it will hurt your mind a bit, not as much as mirai nikki or evangelion 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@brownninja97 @DigitalHermit

It's a very good anime, I gave it an 8/10. It just starts a little bit slow, which is its main sticking point.

As far as Sci-fi goes, it's one of the few non pants-on-head-retarded plots in anime.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

tumblr_inline_n9nmkq7cWh1rbpimx.gif

Hououin Kyouma: "Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's so COOOOL! ... sonofabitch"

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Isn't this just Steins;Gate? 

EDIT: LOL What the fuck is this?! Mini episodes? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MyInnerFred and the gang from Heaven Soc, anybody watching this? I'm too occupied...

I'm still waiting on ep2 of the IE anime...

i see how it is, the only important one is fred  lol

i see how it is, the only important one is fred  lol

Too lazy to tag everyone... Sorry...

3fdf856836.jpg

I guess I should get started on this then.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

OMFG STEINS;GATE AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's my favorite anime ever!!!! I gave it an 11/10. This is really cool anyway though hahaha

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

damn i loved that anime proper mind blow plot twist stuff

I was hoping this time they have a dimensional teleport microwave im starving in this dimension i need some chocolate burritos O,O

I just finished this anime an hour ago... it starts of realy weird but gets realy intresting

I make Rainmeter things and other art :D

One of the best next to robotics;note and chaos;head and now I want watch them again

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>