Jonsbo W2 - Cube Case dark horse?

7nationarmy

So chiphell reviewed this case called the Jonsbo W2. Some of you might not be familiar with the brand, but their cases actually sold under different brand name in US (Rosewill) and EUR (Cooltek). Fits up to XL-ATX mobo and 320mm graphics card. Yes this review is in Chinese. I dont understand a thing but they took good shots so yeah  :P

Link to review: http://www.chiphell.com/article-11665-4.html

Link to product page: http://www.jonsbo.com/en/products_25_1.html

Some pics: 

72s.jpg

43.jpg

I love the clean look. Aesthetically I actually prefer this to Air 540 (not as classy), and Node 804 (footprint too wide). The windowed panel might be better if it is like the Corsair/Node instead of bolted on, but that is not too bad. I am a little skeptical about the cooling department though. Good looking solid aluminum panel =  no front/top vent. 

What do u guys think?

I live in HongKong so these are sold as Jonsbo here. Never paid them attention because I was going after Corsair/CoolerMaster/NZXT etc and other US/EU brands. I might actually consider their brand now.

Thanks for it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

this looks nice but i was never a fan of rosewill stuff personally

Well yes they tend to be associated with low end stuff but the W series is supposedly their more 'premium' lineup. They claim to have all steel construction with all aluminum panels. Fingerprint magnet, but I guess this should be structurally rigid. Need to have someone review this in English (or someone to translate that review better than Google translate) then we will know for sure.

I live in HongKong so these are sold as Jonsbo here. Never paid them attention because I was going after Corsair/CoolerMaster/NZXT etc and other US/EU brands. I might actually consider their brand now.

Thanks for it.

How are the prices in china ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

How are the prices in china ??

Decent. W1 is a few dollars cheaper than the NZXT H440 and W2 is currently out of stock :P

I can however get any 970/980 as they are always in stock without massive mark ups ( I paid like $300 for my Strix 970 )

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

well it is also a Cooltek W2, I saw it one the swe clockers forums  

It is also sold as Jonsbo in Singapore and seems to be kind of popular.

This is the only cube style computer case ive seen that didnt revolt me. very nice and clean, though im not sure how much i like the front ports being on the bottom side like that, but its manageable.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

What's the name of the rosewill version?

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

When i saw that case all i thought was ncase lol 

Really nice looking case tho.

cta24zux1.gif

That is just sexy....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

What's the name of the rosewill version?

Rosewill W2, not available yet

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

this looks nice but i was never a fan of rosewill stuff personally

Rosewill rebrands a bunch of cases, not just from one manufacturer. I own a Rosewill (Jonsbo) U2 and it is really well built. The aluminum is sturdy and has a nice finish, couldn't believe I paid under $70 for the case. If I bought Jonsbo from China I'd be dealing with crazy shipping fees.

Beauty... more cases like this please.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Rosewill are hit and miss, but when they hit the target, they really hit the target. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Ill stick with the air 540, though this one does look nice

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W