Is anyone else super hyped for far cry 4?

officiallyasimulator

Far Cry 2 was great.

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

I am sort of excited to play, but only because I really enjoyed 3 and I look forward to playing more :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Buy it used for console or wait til it is so discounted for pc and then play it then.  The heck with Ubisoft getting any real money from us now.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

i only care about it because i had a great time with far cry 3, and all the shit that came out of ubisofts great employees i just ignored, because why care about what stupid people say :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I'm feeling you there. I just got home from PAX Aus, and I was a little disappointed by some of the games on show. Nintendos stuff was awesome, and the indie games were fun as well, but even at the Bethesda booth with Battlecry, it wasn't really giving me much excitement

I think Nintendo will always make good games, at least so far as I can see, so I put them to the side. The indie stuff is good, there's a lot of interesting things happening there, but there's no big game changer which you'd want to see in a AAA title, like when crysis first arrived.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm excited for it, I had a great time with Far Cry 3. I even pre-ordered Far Cry 4, which I don't usually do, but only because it was on G2A games for about $35.

Besides, with what I've been through with EA and BF4, Ubisoft seems like a great company in comparison at the moment!

Hey guys, Is anyone else super hyped for far cry 4? or is it just me, i know how shitty ubisoft has been but far cry 3 is one of my favorite games ever. so if far cry 4 is as half as good as im hoping it to be, i will be happy

No.

It's Ubisoft peasantry.

Multiplayer locked in DLC...etc.

So it's literally half as good as what you hope it would be.  The other half of the game is in the DLCs.

Not since this:

xtdquw.png

And this: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/30-far-cry-4-season-pass-announced-includes-multip/1100-6423065/

And since playing it at Eurogamer Expo where it was essentially just Far Cry 3 with almost zero new gameplay mechanics or features (in the demo I played at least - of course there could be new things that weren't in the demo but surely the demo is supposed to pull you in and show off new stuff, no?).

Actually, if there are idiots complaining about social justice in a video game...that means the game did something right.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I dont qualify as super hyped but I am looking forward to seeing some reviews and gameplay.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Really enjoyed 2 and 3 (and Blood Dragon) but 4 is struggling to excite me, I'm more excited by Dragon Age Inquisition and the Witcher 3

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

I loved Far Cry 3 but i don't love Far Cry 4's $75 USD price tag on steam for Aussies, it would be fine if that was Australian currency but its not i already pay 10% more when i load money onto my Steam wallet as it is. Its ridiculous how much more Aussies pay for stuff :angry:

The next WoW expansion is super close so i will be busy leveling anyway so i guess i will grab Far Cry when its on sale.

get from g2a then

Not really. Still haven't come close to finishing Far Cry 3 though :P

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Far Cry series sucked, not hyped at all.

Boring gameplay, lack of weapons, just downright boring :P.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

Don't get too hype, don't let it beat you up, better to have less expectations so that the game may possible over excel it.

No, I almost never get on hype trains any more. I'd rather wait until it's released and see what reviewers, critics & consumers think.

With it being ubisoft, i've decided to use the money instead to buy paint, paint a wall and watch it dry. Yes it's a far cry from using the money to buy a game, but U'dbisoft to buy the game that you are hyped for.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Yes it's a far cry from using the money to buy a game, but U'dbisoft to buy the game that you are hyped for.

Well played, but I hope you did some stretching before that reach.

Hey guys, Is anyone else super hyped for far cry 4? or is it just me, i know how shitty ubisoft has been but far cry 3 is one of my favorite games ever. so if far cry 4 is as half as good as im hoping it to be, i will be happy

super hyped, not looking forward to shit balls uplay... but ill battle through it

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

I would say that I am excited for Far Cry 4. However, with Ubisoft being Ubisoft recently I dont believe Im going to buy it. I have other games I would rather play in my Steam library before I pay Ubisoft anything at all. 

I think Nintendo will always make good games, at least so far as I can see, so I put them to the side. The indie stuff is good, there's a lot of interesting things happening there, but there's no big game changer which you'd want to see in a AAA title, like when crysis first arrived.

Apparently that's what Star Citizen is supposed to be. That said, the guy running the Star Citizen booth and the guys who play who were checking it out were kinda douchebags, which left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Personally I am really excited but first I need to get my hands on Borderlands The Pre Sequel!

Because of Ubisoft, I'll surely torrent it. 

Of course I'm excited to see some Snow Leopards dancing over the snowy ridges.

I'm not super hyped considering it's from Ubisoft, though farcry3 was not bad, but i've heard that the farcry3 trailer was actually much more impressive than the actual game.

Why, why UBISHIT had to be the company that holds farcry and assassins creed :/

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2