Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thank You For the giveaway!

I've always love the Antec's Power Supply for its well built quality,silent of course,and good customer service.

my fav would be the Kuhler 1250, still using the stock intel cooler on my new rig... ^^

I like the psu since it's a nice 750w and modular. I also like the aesthetic since it matches my rig.

favorite thing about this giveaway is the lights. i have light up mouse, keyboard, and headset.....just no monitor and pc. this would go well with my chroma :D

1100 V2 Computer Case

Why?

Cause it looks cool and I'm looking to build a PC soon :)

My favourite is the EDG750 Power Supply, it looks cool.

like the case, looks pretty mint :)

The CPU cooler. Because of it's unique aesthetics and cooling performance.

I think my favourite item would have to be the ambient lighting. This is mainly because that isn't something I haven't had a chance to play around with yet :P

I like the case the most, because I love windowed cases that show off your beautiful rig.

My favorit item in the giveaway is the case. My case is really awfull. it only has 7 standoffs for a 9 standoff atx board. there is also zero room for cable managment in my curent case

If i had to choose a favorite from the list I would personally choose the Kuhler 1250.

I would choose the Kuhler 1250 because I've never messed around with liquid cooling but I want to start adding liquid cooling solutions to my pc. :D

Favorite item: EDG750 PSU

Reason: Building my own rig and I need a solid PSU to power my 780 Ti  :ph34r:

1100 V2 Computer Case because that sleek case 

Sick Giveaway, I really like the look of the power supply.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Motherboard: ASRock 990FX Killer, Memory: G.Skill Trident X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400, Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB and Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB, Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 285, Case: Rosewill Galaxy-02, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold, Optical Drive: LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer

That PSU looks totally BAD ASS! At least i think it looks better than mine hehe

CPU AMD FX-6350 @ 4.5Ghz 1.284v Motherboard ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory 4x2GB ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 1600Mhz CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

GPU MSI 270x HAWK Edition Display HP w1907 Storage 1x Samsung 850 EVO 128Gb SSD 1x 400GB Hitachi HDD Case Corsair 450D PSU Corsair CX750M Semi-modular

Keyboard Logitech G105 Blue LED Version Mouse Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 Audio 2x Logitech x230 for a Quad-Channel speaker setup OS Windows 8.1

My choice would be DAT CPU COOLER. Because why not?

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

My favorite is the case as it is the most aesthetically pleasing and is 100x better looking than my case.

My Case

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

I like the PSU because my current is so loud to me. second would be the lighting kit just because it fits my build. :)

post-139242-0-52402100-1415003531_thumb.