Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

cpu cooler. everything else i'm giving to my friend because he CANNOT buy a computer =(

My favorite? I love everything here, but if I had to chose, I would choose the watercooler, mainly since I really want to get into it and this is the perfect chance for me to get one. This coupled with true quiet fans? Sign me in

Favourite part would be the power supply, lot more overhead for CPU and GPU overclocking and multiple GPU support, plus would be used in a future water cooled project I'm working on

Another awesome giveaway :D

My favourite item in there has to be the KÜHLER H2O 1250 because my media server is still using the stock cooler and it runs really hot :P

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Accent lighting kit, because my PC is to dark, to see the clean build.

The kuhler 1250 is my favourite because i've got a stock intel cooler that's full of dust.

Awesome... i could really use that sine im going to upgrade my pc. 

my favorite item must be the 1100 v2 computer case :)

My favourite item would have to be the power supply, simply because it is the item I need the most!

My favourite item is the lights, because they're the most silent item in the lot

Gotta say that PSU. 1100W leaves a lot of room for future expandability (although currently, those beefed up power supplies aren't needed for high end gaming rigs).

Me must win as always!

Main Machine: Core i7 2600K, 12GB RAM, GTX 970 SLI, P8P67M-PRO, Fractal Define R3, 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 2TB WDC Green, Windows 10    Laptop: MBP 13" Retina 2014 Haswell: 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, OS X El Capitan

Piano Recording Rig: Compaq HP 6200 SFF Core i3 2100, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Zotac GTX 750 Low Profile OC, Windows 7 Pro

Available Spare Parts: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

My favorite part is defiantly the power supply. Most power supply's are usually black and boring and now case manufactures try to hide them away. Why? This one adds color to the build and is a part which can be shown off not hidden.

I really like to look of the case because it would be a get case to start building my PC in.

Like always thank you and you guys are the best.

Accent lighting kit

Accent lighting is a cool way to add your own touch to your system :)

I am out shopping for a new case and the Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case will do me a great job.

Thanks for the giveaway linus!

My personal favourite would be the PSU. Efficient and quiet, looks like a solid piece of hardware.

I love the cooler. Water cooling is just too awesome!

My favorite item from this giveaway is the pulse headset. It looks so different from every other headset.