Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the Kuhler 1250 just because it has the a customizable LED lighting

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

The case. My current one is pretty rubbish, I've had to chuck my 120mm fan on the side with no fan mounts.

It's held on with double sided tape.

Looks like another great giveaway. Would love to get my hands on this nice PSU :) :)

Good luck everyone and most of all good luck to me

Well I'd have to say since I'm in the middle of making my first PC build, all of it. Over all I would say that the power supply would be, my favourite!!!!!! Being that the power supply is very quiet in many reviews, also having 750V, the EDGE would be a perfect fit.

Problably the Kuhler 1250. Im looking for something to replace my nh-d14 and the Kuhler 1250 is what I was looking at.

The antec CPU cooler, closed loops still need to come down in price before they will be more worthwhile than fan& heatsink coolers

The antec CPU cooler, closed loops still need to come down in price before they will be more worthwhile than fan& heatsink coolers

My favorite item is the antec kuler, this is due to the pump redundancy which gives a safety net to the first pump. This is great because aio pumps aren't always the most reliable ones on the planet. This is the best thing about this kuler.

!EDG750 PSU! The Antec 750W Power supply because there powerful and cheaper PSU's, and i love that they add a sound dampener to lose the rumbling and goiters from the Case and PSU.

my favorite would be to have the liquid cooling, I have never used liquid cooling, and  i hope i win :D :D :D :D

I like the liquid cooler the most, although I would be most grateful to win anything

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Defiantly the Kuhler 1250 with the double sized radiator and the cool led.

those headphones make my eyeballs bleed :(

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I like the whole setup. I would make one good looking rig with those parts. I'd add a MSI z97 gaming motherboard, a i7 4790k, and a gtx 970.

Facourite Item: Accent lighting kit
Why?: I love to style up my gaming settup it gets you in the mood! :D

My favorite item is that power supply! 80 Plus Gold, 5-year warranty, and I Love the colors. Thanks for the giveaway!

i personally love the case man. big case for big improvements. besides i am getting ready to add a super new gpu for my pc so i could use the extra space

my favorite item is: 1100 V2 Computer Case

why : because im still suffering from my old generic gaming case, my hardware cannot feel the fresh air.

yoyoyo!

i love the Accent lighting kit i dunno why but it's kinda awesome xD i don't have any of them soo that'd be great

My favorite is the accent lighting kit.

It really shows off the computer that most worked very hard to build.

EDG750 PSU would do really fine for my new 1st time pc build since i m out of budget