Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite would be the accent lighting or the fans. My current fans are loud and don't push air well, so having better fans would be great!

i could really make use of a new cooling system like that

THIS GIVE AWAY LOOKS SO GOOD 

THE BEST PART HAS TO BE THE PSU CAUSE THAT THING LOOKS HOT

THIS GIVE AWAY LOOKS SO GOOD 

THE BEST PART HAS TO BE THE PSU CAUSE THAT THING LOOKS HOT

The Case! I'm using a corsair right now but before i had a antec 1100 gaming and the thing worked wonders! beautiful case with great cable management opportunities and at 90$? who can complain!

Thanks for doing the giveaway, my favorite is the H20 1250 Liquid CPU cooler because the current one i am using is load and slow.

My favorite is the EDG750 PSU. Look at that thing, it's pure beauty ... and a beast (92% efficient!)

The PSU has to be the best part of the build. Thanks for the giveaway!!

I would like to win Kuhler 1250 for my gaming setup because I would like to upgrade to the Nvidia Gtx 760 or 770 and mines doesn't have enough power. Thanks

I would like to win Kuhler 1250 for my gaming setup because I would like to upgrade to the Nvidia Gtx 760 or 770 and mines doesn't have enough power. Thanks

My current setup is in my bedroom, and I use its storage for my media server. It is on 24/7. The True Quiet Fans and Kuhler 1250 are what I am most interested in as a quieter PC is a must for my setup.

Boy oh boy, look at that rig. Thanks Antec for allowing LTT to offer such an awesome rig. Here's my entry for the giveaway :D

The ultra quiet fans. Gotta love low RPM blowers/suckers..

My favorite item in the Pulse headest because I just added bluetooth capability to my system and would like to see how Antec creates a great sounding bluetooth headphone.

Really love the case! Big window with locations for fans and even room for a fan behind the CPU?? Awesome! And just think about the room for cable management! :blink:

The Case since I could use a new one.

Out of these items, I prefer the eleven hundred V2 the most because of its wide range of options for the price. With it being able to hold all the fans it can is quite astonishing. I also do like the fact that you can put some fans on the window looking into the beast. If you were to combine all the items together, you could make one serious PC build. 

i would love to have this :)

i like the power supply bc i need a new one bc mine died lol

I love the aesthetics of the power supply <3. Ive been wanting to build a a high end computer for a long time. A friend gave me an SSD as a gift some time ago, but I did not have a computer capable of using the SSD. I'm hoping I can use to kickstart my first high end build. 

The led kit and the water cooler because I like builds that a purty

Broke 14 Year old + No job + Love for Technology = Bad combo :(

My favourite part is the headphones or power supply because my computer is noisy and my headphones have broken.

My favorite item in this bundle is the EDG750 PSU, because it's really badass and It could power the whole Las Vegas!. :)