Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

SWEET!
well i LOVE the PSU and the headphones simply because i lack decent pairs of both xD and it is fairly hard to afford such things in egypt xD

I'd have to say the case is my favorite part! It's really slick looking and look nice just about anywhere. For a while now I've been trying to build my own desktop but the money isn't there. I've been playing off a decent laptop but with all these new games out it just isn't cutting it. Anyways, thank you so much Antec for sponsoring this giveaway for us! :)

I like the 1100 case. I have few friends with it and I must say that it can look pretty cool with alot of leds.

The True Quiet fans are a lifesaver, quite literally. Stock fans slowly drive me into insanity with that annoying buzz that guts my ears.

So the favorite item of me from this bindle is the headset, case, PSU, fans, oh wait! that's everything!

And why I love it? Because it is a giveaway, I love free items. Thanks Linus Media Group.

My favorite item of the bundle is the Accent Lighting kit because I love the little things that make a home, room, and even a computer look better. Antec Advance Accent Lighting would do that.

Thank you for this opportunity.

My favourite would have to be the accent lighting kit. I have so much fun adding lighting to systems, makes even the ugliest system look so much cooler.

Thank you for this opportunity.

My favourite would have to be the accent lighting kit. I have so much fun adding lighting to systems, makes even the ugliest system look so much cooler.

favorite item is the computer case itself. and that is because it will allow me to build a gaming Desktop rather than the Laptop i have now

my favorite would be the case

looking for a new build and that seems like the place to start - and if it really is quite, that is what I want to hear

Amazing that you guys are doing a giveaway!

That 1100 case looks badass, and even beter with all those components in I bet!

personly i like the hole packge, but the power supply is nice i really need an upgrade.

thakyou linus and team and Antec.

Hey Linus Team, great efford from you lately. Keep up the good work :)

My Favorite Item :

EDG750 PSU

Why:

A lot of reasons. First of all power enough to add a 2nd GPU, 80 Plus gold efficiency, Fully modular (so neater cable management), and last but not least silent (silence is really important to me).

Every time I see a giveaway, I always think: "there is no point in participating because chances of me winning are too slim".

But what the heck I can at least try, since I wont have the money to upgrade my 5-year-old pc for at least another year or so.

#beingapoorgamersuckssometimes

Firstly i want to thank you for this opportunity Linus. My favourite item is the EDG750 Power Supply. The reason is because i am helping my brother get the parts for his first ever pc build, and a PSU like this would be the perfect present :) Hopefully i get luckier this time :P Oh, btw keep up the great content...i really enjoy your videos

I like this gaming machine because of the radiator. Lately I wanted to get into water cooling but i never could and now i have an excessive desire to water cool my cpu.

Difficult question....I would have to go with the Kuhler 1250, I could use a cpu cooler and this seems to be one of the best.  Here's hoping everyone can win!

My favorite item from this list is probably the Kuhler 1250 because it’s a water cooler and I really like water cooling. The lighting kit would also be pretty awesome because who doesn’t want LED lights on their PC.

Been looking for a new cooler, so this would be great!

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: Reference GTX 980ti Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-Ud3 (rev. 4.0) RAM: 16GB 1600 Speed Memory Power Supply: Corsair CX600m 600 watt PSU Case: NZXT H440