Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The liquid cpu cooler looks nice, I prefer it since I have only user air cooling up to now

My first post.

Favorite item would probably be the "Kuhler 1250" because that would be the largest upgrade for me.

I like the 1100 V2 Computer case because it will help me get closer to getting rid of my surface rt

My favorite would be the kuhler since i havent watercooled anything before.

My favourite item would probably be that CPU cooler.

mainly because it's the only thing I don't have right now.

Specs: i7 4790k, r9 280 windforce OC, 8gb hyperx fury 1866 RAM, z97 PC Mate, 256gb mx100, black pearl r4, 2tb WD Red (soon)

My favorite thing has to be the CPU cooler, mainly because my friend is doing a build and he needs it

I like that case. Way more space, much better cooling, and a lot more cable management than what I've got now.

I like the cooler for it's dual pump design, but sadly my case only has space for a 200mm fan on top.

Thanks for the giveaway

awwwwwwwww man. The True Quiet Fans :D I want. Need more air flow and this would really help.

awwwwwwwww man. The True Quiet Fans :D I want. Need more air flow and this would really help.

awwwwwwwww man. The True Quiet Fans  :D I want. Need more air flow and this would really help.

awwwwwwwww man. The True Quiet Fans  :D I want. Need more air flow and this would really help.

I like the cooler because it has dual pump and also it would be great for Overclocking my i5 4590k. The features that are included with the cooler is that i can manually go in my windows and download a software that allows me to control the LED's on this cooler as well as the fan speed. This cooler would be a big step forward from my hyper 212, although it is a great cooler, the smaller, space efficient design, and quietness of this cooler can really help with noise levels as well as cosmetics with the windowed side panel on the case.

Thank you for the give away!

I like the cooler because it has dual pump and also it would be great for Overclocking my i5 4590k. The features that are included with the cooler is that i can manually go in my windows and download a software that allows me to control the LED's on this cooler as well as the fan speed. This cooler would be a big step forward from my hyper 212, although it is a great cooler, the smaller, space efficient design, and quietness of this cooler can really help with noise levels as well as cosmetics with the windowed side panel on the case.

Thank you for the give away!

Hi.

I would prefer the power supply over the other items because i thought of "beefing up" my system (new graphic card(s)/new CPU) and my supply is not strong enough to handle my future hardware. So i need a new one  :) 

thanks for the give away.  ;)

Johannes

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me how much you guys give back to the community, great work.

Favorite part: PSU (I'm in the need of one quite desperately)

I want the cooler because I am using a single 120mm radiator :(

LED lights AND a power supply? just what I'm looking for in my next upgrade.

Hopefully I win this is my first comment hope i win

I love the strips the best to make my case look better

(Doubt ill will win)

favorite item:

EDG750 PSU

why:

it's 750W, 80+ gold and good looking too