Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hi Team,

The case 1100 v2 case,

It is simple design (not over the top), discreet ... Yet provides loads of air flow. Functional design.

I think that the powersupply is the favorite.  It has neat and clean lines and the color scheme looks awesome.  Antec makes great products on top of that!

Thanks for the chance to win all this i think most cool item is the headset because it's look very fashion

I love the headphones, I don't know why. It's a weird look and I love it though!

Favorite Item: True Quiet Fans. Why? Because my setup currently is very loud and It is hard to hear much over the less than subtle noise of my fans.

Kuhler 1250.. because i've always wanted a water cooling solution. just been scared of leaks so ive never got one

Definitely the 1100 V2, I've always liked the clean look of these cases.  Thanks for the chance!

Love the case and the accent lighting. I have a deadbeat Gigabyte luxo m30 and in serious need of upgrading!!

Ty for the giveaway!

My favorite component in the giveaway is the Kuhler 1250 because I am working on a science fair project which involves water-cooling components.

my favorite has to be the 1100 V2, looks so darn good. it's a hundred times better than my current case 

My favourite item would be the computer case, the one i have now has terrible build quality.

Thanks!

My favorite would to be the deep blue LED 120 fans as this prize would build an amazing "Rat" PC for LAN parties. Funny thing is there are no tech-specs on the website  under specs unless you only want to see the size of the 120 fans,  :lol:

Another giveaway! awesomeness! you guys are amazing. i think the Kuhler 1250 is the best. i love the white fans and pump being on the rad just seems to make sense keep heat of your cpu.

Love the look of the Power supply, the red would match a build I plan on doing

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

The headphones, lol.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

My favorite item in the bundle is the Power supply. My experience with Antec power supplies is great, and currently could use a new one

i like the KÜHLER H2O 1250 keeping it cool and quiet

My favourite is definetly the Power Suply, seems pretty awesome, and would fit in perfectly into my build i am doing. Congrats to the winner whatever happens :D

I like the KÜHLER H2O 1250 to keep the CPU cool and quiet when Gaming!

this is my first post to this fourm 

WOOOOOO WOOOOOTTTT

My favorite item of the items in the bundle  are  the True Quiet Fans. I have used them many times over and find them very easy to install and work great and having the built in speed control is a bonus that not many other fans have