Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Special thank for all u Linus guys for arranging a World Wide Give Away.... really appreciate your effort...

My favorite is the 1100 V2 Computer Case..... specially because my existing casing is seriously damaged and also this new case looks soooooo stunning....!!! 

Hi everybody

First a big thank to Antec to offer these cool stuff.

My favourite is the "Accent lighting kit" because it would look really awesome ;)

My favorite item is the Power Supply, EDG750. It's just so quiet.

Nice!

Thanks Antec and Linus Tech Tips. What a great start this would be for a new rig...

Kuhler 1250

decent cooling

​reasonably quiet

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case simply due to its amazing,cool design and its great ventilation and air flow :) 

Am gonna say the case  ELEVEN HUNDRED V2  

why? :

because with that case i would finally manage to hide all  the wires on my pc...

and my case that i have is just a normal old case and it would be great to upgrade my old case..

Accent lighting kit! Because I love lights!

Out of these items, although they are all really cool, I think my favorite would be the cpu cooler because I have never done liquid cooling before and have wanted to for ages and I really want to make a liquid cooling pc one day.

Damn that power supply!

I would kill to get one of those since my current PSU hurt my ears.  :unsure:

PC Specifications:
| i7 13700KF | RTX 3070 LHR | MSI Z790 Pro | 1.5TB M.2 NVMe | Fractal Design R6 TG, Connect D1, S2 Vision FP | Fractal Design 1000W | Noctua D15 Chromax | Corsair 32GB 3600MHz | NZXT HUE+ | 6x Fractal Prisma |

I love all  ;), but if I have to pick one than it will be the case !!

Why: because I am planning to buy one  :D

I'm excited about the PSU since mine is struggeling to keep up with my GTX770

My favorite is the 1100 V2 Computer Case, it's much more versatile and modern than what i currently have.

Mine is the CPU-Watercool thingy.

I never did watercooling before and I have some expectations. ;)

Favourite would be the TrueQuiet fans. Very quiet with nifty speed control for those without fan controllers.

PSU comes close because of the included silicone rings/bands.

Would have to pick the Kuhler 1250 cooler system. In desperate need for a new one and the Kuhler model is a greaat one to be giving away

My favorite is without any doubt the 1100 V2 Case  B) 

The reason is simply..the case is deeeelicious and awesome management inside

The Accent lighting kit my favorite, because I like lights like this.

Although I love (And need) the entire bundle, I really need a new PSU. My current one is older than I can remember.
My case is so large that my PSU's cables aren't long enough to reach everything inside my PC from the bottom mount, I've instead had to resort to cable-tying the PSU to the 5.25" bays. This was done by wrapping the cable tie through the fan grill on the PSU and then through whatever hole I could find nearby. 11/10 would not recommend, but I have no money. I'm also a fan of quite PC components, but I can't afford any  :P 

Would be very thankful to win! Good luck everyone!  :)

I really like the accent lighting kit. Sure, there's nothing better than building a super awesome gaming rig or workstation, but not only do you want it to be super powerful, but you want it to look super awesome. Like a cherry on top to finish your build off. If I spend tons of time and money on a rig, I'm going to want it to look awesome and appealing also. Thanks for the chance to enter the sweepstakes guys!

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Its a really cool giveaway. I like the pulse headset the best it looks really interesting and I'd love to try them

Its a really cool giveaway. I like the pulse headset the best it looks really interesting and I'd love to try them