Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Anything in this bundle really. If I had to choose tho, a cheap case fan died and killed my psu in the process so the psu would be really sweet (plus everything in this bundle).

My wallet is a bottleneck. Someone help me overclock this.

I always thought the Kuhler cooler, thingy, was a unique design.

i really like the headset because i only have like a 10 dollar mic that sucks

The CPU cooler as I like the unique pump design.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

i like the aio cpu cooler the best because my current build is white and black and it would fit perfectly with my theme. also, gotta keep your cpu cool right? what better way than with water?

I love the headset; it has a very clean and simple looking design, the best type of headset! Overall great bundle!

Honestly, my favorite thing would be the case, because it's what people actually see when they look at your rig (along with dem LED's  ;))

Digging that PSU. Mine's breaking down and a replacement would be very nice.

I really like the Kuhler 1250, mostly because I have no money and need to keep my PC from running at 70 degrees at idle.

Thanks Guys!!

I love the Accent lighting kit.

Nothing like lights to make your pc look like a boss

My favorite item is the 1100 V2 case! The case looks nice and roomy and the window is a nice touch.

The case would be awesome! I'm going to build a PC with my son for his Christmas present.. this would be perfect.

Easily the True Quiet Fans, I'm running a couple of no name fans which get damn loud and I would love to be able to replace them :P

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I like the kühler. The waterblock on the cpu looks so good when the pumps are on the radiator.

Omg Would love this soo much... Thanks Antec and everyone at linustech allways fun to have these give-aways. Dont know if i am eligible Im In Australia

Thinking about building a PC for my nephew for Christmas, so this would be a pretty good start!  I find the design of the Kuhler 1250 to be pretty wicked.  Two pumps, and the fans look like they're optimized well for static pressure, so they probably won't need to run at high RPMs. Yay for silence!  Cool stuff!

Got to be the 1100 V2.

Good case all around, plenty of room for watercooling / multi graphic card configs and is nicely complimented by the clean design.

My favorite is the powere supply... because it's, well, silent. I want it. 

I really like the look of the Antec ELEVEN HUNDRED V2... it will make a great upgrade from my "MONOLITH"... a, still very respectable, Antec P190.

post-159649-0-09110600-1415161287_thumb.