Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

i would have to say i like the EDG750 PSU because it is fully modular, quiet and certified gold.

Thanks Linus and Antec..

favorite part is the cpu cooler Kuhler 1250.. i am still on air cooling just wanted to move CLC cooling it will be great for me to have it

Most Favourite Item

My most favourite Item on the list probably has the be the psu, I mean I know it's a strange choice but I've always been held back buying new components 

simply because adding the cost of a better and more expensive psu makes the purchase seem very daunting. I have no idea why it just does!

Sorry for writing in Italics Linus' I just love the way it looks, haha!

Cheers for the give away guys, I really appreciate it!

All the best,

Ryan Allan.

Defintiely has to be the accent lighting kit, my windowed Fractal R4 is a little drab and could use a little bit of color :)

I am very interested in the True Quiet fans as a friend has them and they are as quiet as their name suggests.

Damn, look at that PSU, sexy beast :D

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

would be a great christmas gift from antec! love the kuhler 1250!

I like this because Antec is giving away stuff!!! anything free is good (other than poop lol)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Wow im just looking to get a pc and bumbed into this and that looks so awesome :b

I think the best part is those earphones though, love how they bend

Is that a multi-bit screwdriver in my pocket or am I just happy to see those silent fans? I just love a silent build and those help out a lot!

My favorite is the cpu cooler since its how cpu cooling should be!

Kuhler 1250. Why? I will be able to finally OC my cpu to some higher numbers and don't worry about making a big f@rt. It will offer maximum-performance liquid cooling for my CPU. I don't want to wait for performance. I want to live it!

I really like the KÜHLER H2O 1250, because of its unique and eye catching design.
It's really cool to have dual pumps on the radiator itself, never seen it before. :)

My favourite item is the powersupply because its very quiet (at least compared to my current one) and looks really cool

I love the 1100 v2 casing its kind of awsome to have one in ma room

My favorite thing out of all the parts listed would have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case mainly because I'm soon to be upgrading to a new FX 6300 CPU with an R9 270 GPU (hopefully) and all I have to put that in is a cheap little Rosewill FBM-01-450P case and hoping it will have enough room for the card. So yeah can't really upgrade the case but my Dad said its a new case or a new graphics card..

The case looks sweet and well look at this and rig-2_zpsc4ab5db6.jpg

and this

front_zps67401179.jpg

to see that I need a new case

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

The antec khuler 1250 because of the turbine feature u don't see in any other non custom loop system and the rather large copper thermal plate

The part I like the most is the cooler, water coolers with low noise are an epic Win :)

Thank you @nicklmg @LinusTech!

My favourite item in this kit is the lighting kit because I love lights and it's always nice to have extra lighting when playing in the dark instead of turning on the lights.

The cooler definitely the favorite, it looks GR8!