htc one or s4?

vangsfreaken

i'm having a little trouble deciding... htc one or s4? never mind carrier, it's not relevant in norway :p

I'd personally go with the S4, nice developer support, and exchangable battery / expandable storage.

HTC One has battery problems [and you can't change the battery] and you can't amp up the storage to use it as an MP3 or w/e.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I'd personally go with the S4, nice developer support, and exchangable battery / expandable storage.

HTC One has battery problems [and you can't change the battery] and you can't amp up the storage to use it as an MP3 or w/e.

wow, that was quick :P what do you know about battery for the both of them? i've been leaning towards the one because everyone seems to like it, but i've only used iphone the last few years... which brings me to another question! is there any way i can migrate all my stuff from my current iphone, to any of the mentioned ones, without having them both at the same time?  :huh: i.e. contacts, messages and such things :)

wow, that was quick :P what do you know about battery for the both of them? i've been leaning towards the one because everyone seems to like it, but i've only used iphone the last few years... which brings me to another question! is there any way i can migrate all my stuff from my current iphone, to any of the mentioned ones, without having them both at the same time?  :huh: i.e. contacts, messages and such things :)

You can Google-Synch your stuff from your iPhone, and once you set up your Android, it will download all your contacts and so on. Apps you can't transfer since it's two different stores.

Mh, I have read alot about the One's battery lasting around 10-12H of medium use. And the S4 being somewhat longer.

It's really up to you. I have made very nice experiences with my SGS2, and I will be getting the S4 once I renew my contract. I had horrible experiences with my HTC phones [Legacy, HD2, and a few more I don't remember the name ;P]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Okey, i have no idea how i can quote on phone, but Scia... How do i sync via Google on an iPhone? :p as for battery, i guess i just have to Google some hard facts and tests... Everyone got a different opinion...

Basically longer battery, removable storage, faster processor, gimmicky features, bigger screen, 13MP camera, plastic build  vs better speakers, metal build, low light camera performance and the user interface is up to you. Chose the features you value the most like will you be watching video on the bigger screen or playing music with a phone with a better speaker. The choice is yours.

NVIDIA-RAEDON-H4D-SiO2 [ GTX TWIN TURBO v12 890 Tsunami, Intel Core Universe i-E=mc²+p²=299792458 m/5k
9999² tb ram, 50petabyte SSD² for Alien Ships system, liquid nitrogen cooled system temperature −196 °C 
plays MAX Unreal Engine 4 and Cod 38 and Crysis 4 GTA 5 with IChancer v13a, FPS= and LED Ultra Sunshine Display Resolution @ 6k

Have to agree Samsung is pretty nice and the updates from google (depending on carrier) happen quite fast on new devices. My note 2 get's updates soon. Plus i'm a big fan of expandable memory. I personally have a 64gb microsd and only have about 20gb remaining. Movies, music, apps, and pictures take up a lot of room.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd