Half-Life 3 Campaign Released!

deadaccount69

Duke Nukem. That franchise was over hyped and look what the company spent so long developing. 

To be fair that wasn't even close to being a good game. No way it was being worked on during the entire hiatus.

It had the same reception as Rambo.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

I bet episodes 1 and 2 was a joke, and that was meant to be half life 3, because they cannot count past three. This is my opinion and I do not think that there will ever be a "Half Life 3".

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

I bet episodes 1 and 2 was a joke, and that was meant to be half life 3, because they cannot count past three. This is my opinion and I do not think that there will ever be a "Half Life 3".

I think so too. If they reenter the FPS genre, most likely it will be a whole new IP.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

@ryan27968 Please change the title to Half Life 3 Ad Campaign Launched!

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

These guys just made some nice money.

"Flexible Funding: This campaign will receive all the funds raised even if it does not reach its goal."

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

if it made a difference, it wouldn't be Valve.

If they release it, it was already complete before this campaign began.

The day Valve succumbs to pressure, and release a shit campaign, is the day I stop gaming.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

It makes me sad how many people are against this.

Fucking make the goddamned game already, YOU ARE A COMPANY, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

This is one of the bad sides of the "Master race"

I don't even think HL2 was good... Valve should make more portal more than anything.

Would you prefer a certain color of feather to be tarred and feathered with for saying that? :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Kids saying hl 1 and 2 were bad and even doom in this thread.. My reaction is:

m5EAI0I.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think valve will create it when/if they want to. They don't seem to care much.

I never got into Half-Life. So I never understood all of the recent hype.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I think valve will create it when/if they want to. They don't seem to care much.

I never got into Half-Life. So I never understood all of the recent hype.

you never got into it because you didnt try? or because you just dont like it?

Kids saying hl 1 and 2 were bad and even doom in this thread.. My reaction is:

m5EAI0I.gif

the reason i dont like doom is because i literally cant deal with the control scheme. make a remake with hl controls, i will play it.

the reason i dont like doom is because i literally cant deal with the control scheme. make a remake with hl controls, i will play it.

There is one mod. But that's about as close as it'll get

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn2J4Loe57g

It seems to have become a bit crazy

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There is one mod. But that's about as close as it'll get

It seems to have become a bit crazy

once i get a proper pc, i will have a look at it.

not Gonna lose sleep over HL3. I am a fan of the series since the 90s but there are enough other games to play that i don't need to cry over it.

You can be pretty sure that it's in development. However valve will not release it until they are confident it's special enough and innovative enough, even if that means starting from scratch multiple times. Why? Because they have so much money they can afford to do that and they don't have a publisher or shareholders forcing them to release fast.

not Gonna lose sleep over HL3. I am a fan of the series since the 90s but there are enough other games to play that i don't need to cry over it.

You can be pretty sure that it's in development. However valve will not release it until they are confident it's special enough and innovative enough, even if that means starting from scratch multiple times. Why? Because they have so much money they can afford to do that and they don't have a publisher or shareholders forcing them to release fast.

this perfectly represents what i feel.