Pope Finally Accepts Evolution and the Big Bang as Realities!

hal9001

99785-Fuck-you-gif-Elsa-Disney-froze-z1I

IDN2pzD.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

18n44zq5xsf1ujpg.jpg

Like in south park? 

Pretty much, You know it's going to happen, They're gonna get here, Listen to all our claims and theories for 5 minutes and just say "Ok you're all dumb fucks, You are all banned from the whole universe you can never even go to the moon, Seriously, Banned !!!" ^_^

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

IDN2pzD.gif

Rekt intensifies 

jJfZ8TL.gif

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Rekt intensifies 

jJfZ8TL.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Totally didn't enter this thread with the intention of flaming/trolling the crap out of it

I acknowledge your rekt and raise you a rekt.

IDN2pzD.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Totally didn't enter this thread with the intention of flaming/trolling the crap out of it

I acknowledge your rekt and raise you a rekt.

IDN2pzD.gif

15b.gif

And yes, we'll not even be allowed to visit the moon. 

And on the pope, at least he's smarter than Kanye 

tumblr_mxpcsiN1ZK1rcy5pco4_250.gif

tumblr_mxpcsiN1ZK1rcy5pco2_250.gif

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

15b.gif

And yes, we'll not even be allowed to visit the moon. 

And on the pope, at least he's smarter than Kanye 

tumblr_mxpcsiN1ZK1rcy5pco4_250.gif

tumblr_mxpcsiN1ZK1rcy5pco2_250.gif

Isn't everyone smarter then Kanye?

VJm2HL7.gif

You're totally using Frozen memes on purpose lol :P

Isn't everyone smarter then Kanye?

VJm2HL7.gif

You're totally using Frozen memes on purpose lol :P

Sure am

If you think kanye is stupid, check out his fans

With kayne's song stronger, the one with akira theme, with people in daft punk costumes in the beginning of the video, made several years after harder, bette, faster, stronger, a good chunk of people think that Daft Punk ripped Kanye. 

At least he didn't have to explain to his fans what an Echo is 

muh specs 

All parts black

Sure am

If you think kanye is stupid, check out his fans

With kayne's song stronger, the one with akira theme, with people in daft punk costumes in the beginning of the video, made several years after harder, bette, faster, stronger, a good chunk of people think that Daft Punk ripped Kanye. 

At least he didn't have to explain to his fans what an Echo is 

I'm done.

Some people are so stupid.

How can you rip off a song that came out several years BEFORE yours did..... dahell

I'm done.

Some people are so stupid.

How can you rip off a song that came out several years BEFORE yours did..... dahell

Basically age and ignorance, the number of people who think grease is a cheap ripoff of one direction is also quite amusing,   Not too mention all the guffs that think eminems blatant ripoff of max headroom is his original work.

The list goes on.

Basically people get an idea in their head then that's it, they shut off critical thinking, they ignore rational discussion and just go on their merry fanboy way.  It happens with everything not just music, it happens with religion, politics, education, the environment, technology, gun laws, you name it.  The world is full of dumb fucks who only know how to insult people who hold a different view. 

That is why I say if you can't say something without using insults or derogatory language you don't have an argument, just a bunch of ignorant emotions you rely on for comfort.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Maybe I should have clarified, "think" as in actually use brain power to analyze a topic. 

Not "think" as in oh look my toast is done. 

I often look at my sausage roll and consider the origin of the Universe and the concept of many parallel Dimensions.. I also use Sausage Rolls to test the theories of Religion by attempting the part the red sea with it, or using it to cause wars..

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

This pope is cool. But big bang and evolution are just theories too.

Observable, predictable and reproducable theories however.

The "it's just a theory so it is equally as valid" arguement is invalid and shows a critical misunderstanding of the word "theory" and the scientific method as a whole.

"A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.[1][2] As with most (if not all) forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and aim for predictive power and explanatory force.[3][4]" WIkipedia

yeah, it's not really finally. agnostic raised as a catholic here

Stop misusing a word you don't seem to understand.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

This pope just keeps getting cooler.

Pimp my pope

I will go to hell most likely

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

This pope is cool. But big bang and evolution are just theories too.

Utterly saddening that there are millions upon millions of people out there, just like you, who don't possess the basic understanding of the scientific method then go on to say this kind of shit...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

ooman

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

yeah, not possible to be raised catholic and be agnostic, amirite? what you were when you were born is what you are your holy life. 

Pulling a random definition from the internet...

The word agnostic doesn't have any definition apart from what it actually means when translated from its origin..

Agnosticism derives from Ancient Greek and means "Without knowledge" with ἀ- (a-), meaning "without", and (gnōsis), meaning "knowledge".

You don't seem to understand that there's no such thing as certainty, i can't be certain that there's no Tooth Fairy, i can't be certain that there's no Santa Claus and so on...i can't be absolutely certain that there's no deity, but there isn't a single shred of evidence for it, therefore the default position is non-belief until you're provided with satisfactory evidence which can be tested and repeated.

That default should not be suspended and replaced with an “I don’t know for sure” when asked to believe in an extraordinary claim (be it religious or anything else) that does not have extraordinary evidence to back it up. To fall into that at such a request, is intellectual cowardice.

It’s a ridiculous framework unsuitable for knowing anything. And I write that not to malign your character but to question your intellectual integrity beyond the philosophical armchair where you seem to want to keep "agnosticism" comfy and cozy and away from the harsh glare and pointy corners of reality.

It's very easy to disprove any religion/doctrine since they are man-made constructs, so is the concept of a deity in a way but since it's an unfalsifiable hypothesis it's impossible to completely disprove. 

If you hold no belief in any deity or religious doctrine then you are an Atheist.

If you want to use this term in your way, then everyone is Agnostic because no one has the knowledge to affirm anything with certainty.

Edited by OlekKing

you can disprove the tooth fairy and santa with a camera set up in the living room catching the parents in the act or a camera in the bedroom. never has there been an incident where an orphan (no parents) not living in a home for orphans (so that the people that run it can't put money under their pillow) receives money for putting teeth under their pillow. you can prove the non-existence of the tooth-fairy by putting teeth under the pillow of  a large sample size of little children where the parents have told the kid there is a tooth fairy but sign an agreement to not put anything under the pillow. See if the Tooth Fairy comes then. Same thing with Santa. I also have complete 100% certainty that the German soccer team would beat a local YMCA soccer team for middleschoolers, but apparently there is no certainty. 

Hilarious, really.

That's not enough to disprove them. How can you know that they don't have supernatural powers that give them some for of extra sensory omniscience which allows them to avoid such traps?

How can you be sure that i don't have an invisible, flying pink unicorn in my garage? How can you disprove such claim?

You cannot disprove unfalsifiable hypothesis.

You simply adhere to a form of intellectual cowardice, read my post again since i edited it shortly after submitting it.

I shall finally see the Pope as a decent individual and not another one that just repeats the same crap like "Condoms do not help against AIDs/HIV." Pope Francis is the best thing to happen to Catholics since the Romans, if you know what I mean. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm just glad that both worlds are finally starting to understand that science and faith are not mutually exclusive. Neither is wrong, neither can PROVE the other wrong. 

I'm just glad that both worlds are finally starting to understand that science and faith are not mutually exclusive. Neither is wrong, neither can PROVE the other wrong. 

hhn.gifpicard.gif

That's not true. Any of them could be wrong. Although I'm a little more inclined to bealive science, as there's usually at least a plausible explination to anything that it claims to have figured out.

That's not true. Any of them could be wrong. Although I'm a little more inclined to bealive science, as there's usually at least a plausible explination to anything that it claims to have figured out.

Although your mind is in the right place, you explained that a bit wrong.

You can't say that science can be "right/wrong", science is an enterprise, a methodology that seeks true knowledge. Scientists are often wrong, and want to be wrong, but that has nothing to do with science itself, it's either human error, therefore the misapplication of the scientific method or because we simply don't have enough information therefore we can't get to the right answer.

You have every single reason to "believe" in science because it works, it gives you results, it's what gave us the ability to build our modern civilization. It has duplicated our life expectancy in under 200 years, it allows us to build computers, it allows us to do every single thing we are doing right now, and it's always improving.

Faith is belief without evidence, religion never says that it "can be wrong", it never says that it wants to be wrong, it claims to hold the absolute truth, it makes extraordinary claims with nothing to back itself up, it doesn't seek to correct itself.

Although your mind is in the right place, you explained that a bit wrong.

You can't say that science can be "right/wrong", science is an enterprise, a methodology that seeks true knowledge. Scientists are often wrong, and want to be wrong, but that has nothing to do with science itself, it's either human error, therefore the misapplication of the scientific method or because we simply don't have enough information therefore we can't get to the right answer.

You have every single reason to "believe" in science because it works, it gives you results, it's what gave us the ability to build our modern civilization. It has duplicated our life expectancy in under 200 years, it allows us to build computers, it allows us to do every single thing we are doing right now, and it's always improving.

Faith is belief without evidence, religion never says that it "can be wrong", it never says that it wants to be wrong, it claims to hold the absolute truth, it makes extraordinary claims with nothing to back itself up, it doesn't seek to correct itself.

I know what you mean, I understand it the same way you do. I'm just not very good with words though.

Now we just need @LinusTech and @ to show us how to build a time machine. So we can fully understand how it was all created :D

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

I know what you mean, I understand it the same way you do. I'm just not very good with words though.

It's fine, i just wanted to succinctly explain it to anyone else who might be reading.

He's not the first, far from that. Pope Pius (in the 1950s') and John Paul II. (in 1996) have both acknowledged evolution before him.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!