ELSA Shows off Their GTX 980

Jerakl

This is kinda embarrassing but ive never ever heard of this company before... :blush:

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

It certainly looks good, I can see a lot of sweet mods going on with this, it seems like it's practically asking to be modded. However, I'm skeptical of how it's gonna perform. Wait and see I guess.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

If it has a backplate or is compatible with one then it's mine!

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Looks fine to me, but idk why I don't trust and like those fans.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Sexiest GTX 980 yet, but does it come with a backplate? Also, Gigabyte's I/O is still the best.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I want one.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

But how does it cool compared to the monster that is the G1? It'd be nice to have a card on par with that without being so massive.

How so? I can change it to make more Frozen puns if you would like.

Just let it go ...

OT: Living near germany and never even heard of ELSA, not sure what I missed.

I wonder how much people would be willing to pay an lesser-known company for a graphics card if it has a different design, I mean, it sounds like a bigger gamble than taking an EVGA 980.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.