[Scratch Build] Project Arctic, A teenagers first Scratchbuild! Final Pictures up!

FlashEmirald90

Enlarged Compact splash copy......

500x1000px-LL-5f93ac0a_compactsplash-03.

900x900px-LL-04f650ec_photos-223.jpeg

Its one thing to plagiarize for your own use but to try and market this as you own design when you take so much from that case is stretching it a bit far........and then trying to sell them?

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

-snip-

-snip-

Its one thing to plagiarize for your own use but to try and market this as you own design when you take so much from that case is stretching it a bit far........and then trying to sell them?

Oh look, someone's had a similar idea before...this guy who came afterwards must be copying him!

Good for him, if he's copying or not. He made his own case and is trying to sell it to others. There's nothing wrong with that, it's not like these cases are identical. The only really similar thing is the PSU in front of  the mobo like that.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Wow!!!!

So tiny

it is :D

Beautiful! And great job I can't wait to see more from you in the future :D

Thanks! More will come :D

AAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Thank you 

Beautiful. Only thing would be to tidy up the cables a little more in the window. 

Cant wait for the next project. Best of luck to you.

spicewolf0902.gif

Thanks man!

Looks freaking amazing. Just need to tidy up those cables a bit.

Yea, next thing to fix is the cables!

oh my, this is super professional, and also different at the same time so makes it more special.

lots of hard work gone in there and the quality of fit & finish is better than you can buy. very good job done. 10/10

Thanks! Love to hear that!

That looks amazing! Great photos too! Love that monitor setup  :)

Thanks, I am really satisfied with the setup!

I need your setup dawg   :)

Haha, I think many does need it ;)

This is lovely....almost too pretty to be real. Never gave small cases much interest but i'll say this is hands down the best project i've seen so far. Also really nice pic quality  :)  

Thanks Mistgrim! Great too hear that!

The blue is such a contrast. I love it!

I thinik so too :3

HOLY SHIT!

Just amazing.

Thanks!

Looks amazing. Really like the headphone stand too.

Is there no motherboard backplate?

Also, feels a bit out of place since it is so small compared to the rest on your desk.

What keyboard is that?  :D

Thanks! That is

Its one thing to plagiarize for your own use but to try and market this as you own design when you take so much from that case is stretching it a bit far........and then trying to sell them?

Why do we need to B Negative? ;) As I have told you before, this is a tribute of the Compact splash. When I started to work on this case, I started off with the Compact Splash in mind. 
But I wanted to make it M-ATX instead of the compact splash M-ITX. Altough in the end I came up with something not that alike. If you compare those two. The rear side might look like it yes, also the PSU.
But this is Aluminum, not steel, This have a aluminum sidepanel, not glass. This is M-ATX, not M-ITX. This is 2x240 radiator, not 3x120. The fan holes are not in same position, not even same pattern. Powerbutton, e.t.c, the list is long.

SheLovedE told me himself that he liked it.

Selling the case is something that came up later on when people told me they wanted one. That was not an initial idea.
In fact, this is my design, I have spent months figuring things out. Where I find working solutions, I won't reinvent the wheel. And I really liked how the Compact splash was connecting the rear side with the main body.

Oh look, someone's had a similar idea before...this guy who came afterwards must be copying him!

Good for him, if he's copying or not. He made his own case and is trying to sell it to others. There's nothing wrong with that, it's not like these cases are identical. The only really similar thing is the PSU in front of  the mobo like that.

Indeed. Thanks :)

500x1000px-LL-5f93ac0a_compactsplash-03.

900x900px-LL-04f650ec_photos-223.jpeg

His is matx not itx.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 3 weeks later...

His is matx not itx.

Yea, that is one of many differences!

Thanks to everyone who supported me in the Bit-Tech mod of the month! I got 3rd place and I am very happy with that! Also I am in the Mod of the Year which was just a dream for me.

I will start to look at the CAD files again this month and be ready with a V2 pretty soon I hope!

Finals!

Aww, yiss! That's awesome little PC!

All cases are quite similar, you know.. : D

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

• 4 months later...

I LOVE THIS CASE. Are you selling the case at all? I would throw money at you to get my hands on one of these. If so, when and where can I get one?

I LOVE THIS CASE. Are you selling the case at all? I would throw money at you to get my hands on one of these. If so, when and where can I get one?

This quy put his heart into this. he will not sell it.

Welcome to the forum and remember to follow your topics.

I suppose so. Thanks for the friendly greeting.

The original plan was to do a small production run but I'm not sure if that's still happening.

The original plan was to do a small production run but I'm not sure if that's still happening.

Yeah, that's what I read above in this post but Jambls is saying otherwise. I really hope he does put it to production. I'd buy it immediately.

• 3 months later...

Aww, yiss! That's awesome little PC!

All cases are quite similar, you know.. : D

Thanks man! Yea, they kinda are, and this one was actually made to be similar :P

THANKS! The idea was to make a small batch, but sadly there was work, and a lot of other projects coming in the way of it... As it looks now, I won't make any more than this one.

This quy put his heart into this. he will not sell it.

Welcome to the forum and remember to follow your topics.

That is right, this one I will keep for a long, long time. It is the most unique thing I got.

Yeah, that's what I read above in this post but Jambls is saying otherwise. I really hope he does put it to production. I'd buy it immediately.

Who knows, maybe one day haha. The thing is that I would probably have done it if the prototype was perfect, but I can't make many more prototypes as they cost a lot... Also, shipping is something that is hard to do as a single person, storage e.t.c

Love the ghetto zip tied gpus

Hahahaha yea, that's the best part ;)