Asus releases new, slim line ROG gaming prebuilt.

Hashiyan

Asus announced there new slim gaming tower. The IO is set up like the Silverstone Raven case (This is much wider though) 

The baseline model come with a i3 at 3.5 and a 745 with 4GB of vram. (Kinda crazy for a low end GPU, needs a 750TI) and fires in at 700$ 

I wonder if there taking a shot at producing Steam Boxes (OR getting ready too that is) The cooling looks really nice never the less, with two giant laptop-esk fans in the top) 

http://www.asus.com/us/site/game-on-incredible/desktops/G20/?adbid=10153344834077178&adbpl=fb&adbpr=115494032177&adbsc=social_20141027_22401

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=g20aj&N=-1&isNodeId=1

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

i dont see why people would buy a prebuilt like this either, just build an itx pc and use steamos, easy solve...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

i cant watch this anymore, saw ads a million ads for this during the FaceIT CS GO stream

its still a really nice idea, but to 'alienware' esque

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i dont see why people would buy a prebuilt like this either, just build an itx pc and use steamos, easy solve...

I think Asus just wants to make the process easier for those who are tech illiterate. I got to go to EPO, and Frys with my friend anytime he wants to buy something because i'm scared he will get conned and or buy something really shit like a 1600 by 900 monitor due to it being "Cheap"

I personally think this is stupid too but to those who have no clue, they might see this as "Affordable to the not techies"

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Disgusting. That's way too overpriced for what you're getting.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

i cant watch this anymore, saw ads a million ads for this during the FaceIT CS GO stream

its still a really nice idea, but to 'alienware' esque

The cooling system on this I think is the top marks but your completely right, it is too Alienware feeling to me .n.

I think Asus just wants to make the process easier for those who are tech illiterate. I got to go to EPO, and Frys with my friend anytime he wants to buy something because i'm scared he will get conned and or buy something really shit like a 1600 by 900 monitor due to it being "Cheap"

I personally think this is stupid too but to those who have no clue, they might see this as "Affordable to the not techies"

but then again theyll realize down the line that they made a mistake, in my eyes its just another attempt at companies trying to rob people, shame on asus :c

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I strongly believe that it is just a lot better to build a PC yourself.

It is more fun, self accomplishment and fully customized to your taste. And a lot of the times even less expensive.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

too alienware-y 

wai assus?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

So much retoast

Or is it?

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

This defeats a lot of the purpose of having a PC over a console for gaming.

Too small and compact to be an easy and stress-free upgrade on the user-end, it's just like buying a console.

you might ask, who wants to buy this kind of things....

but some people just doesn't really care about money and wants the convenient of having things works out of the box without spending even seconds of their life configuring things...

hint: console people

but, what are the advantage of this against console? maybe not whole PC advantage as it defeats the upgrade capability. But it still has the advantage of having an options (graphic details vs smoothness) and the ability to run at 60fps and with Steam and GoG.com, the ability to still play old games really trumps the console. So, yeah... if I was given an option between this and XboxOne or PS4, I'm going for this for sure...

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

For those that don't get why they make stuff like this.. to convert the potato-peasants  :D

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

For 1200 bucks it should at least have a gtx 970....

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Here comes the hate towards pre-built....

saying this is so overpriced is like saying "why go to a fancy restaurant and have a decent dinner? I can get more nutrients by cooking it myself!"

This statement is valid if you can cook as well as a good chef in a fancy restaurant. You know nutrients aren't everything about a meal.

Same logic, you can say buying this pre built is stupid IF you can design and create a case like that

I think the case looks cool and I don't mind buying a pre-built just for a good looking case

I'm more interested in its baby brother

Some pictures would be good.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Is this what Linus WANTED ? a slim pc that looks like a PS4 & XBOX1

But custom and takes a full power gpu