[Blog Plz!]: Whose "side" am I on? Totalbiscuit weighs in on the gamergate movement.

BallGum

http://blueplz.blogspot.dk/2014/10/whose-side-am-i-on.html

I found this to be a rather interesting piece by TB, and think he has hit the nail on the head. Very nice read.

TB is awesome. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I don't even know what "gamergate" is so - its a bit confusing. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I don't even know what "gamergate" is so - its a bit confusing.

A movement calling for change regarding journalistic ethics in games media. Issues were mainly brought to light after the whole Zoe Quinn nonsense, and things have steadily gone downhill since then.

Most of the gaming media then labeled gamergate as misogynistic white men living in basements. A lot of SJWs and "feminists" did likewise.

There have been threats and so on from both sides but coverage of the whole thing is largely one-sided.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

A movement calling for change regarding journalistic ethics in games media. Issues were mainly brought to light after the whole Zoe Quinn nonsense, and things have steadily gone downhill since then.

Most of the gaming media then labeled gamergate as misogynistic white men living in basements. A lot of SJWs and "feminists" did likewise.

There have been threats and so on from both sides but coverage of the whole thing is largely one-sided.

Well from TB little "blog" I got the last part - but didn't understand reasoning behind it, 

Thanks

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Just blame Anita Sarkeesian.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just blame Anita Sarkeesian.

A part of me believes that a large number of people harassing her actually support her, and just want to make male gamers look terrible.

I know idiots on 4chan do this all the time with feminism...