Tubing diameter versus tubing length

I understand that there is no issue with tubing size in a regular loop but what if the loop were 10'-14' with, at least, 2 360 rads cooling a CPU , VGA and the CPU overclocked and would 1 variable speed 655 be adequate, I prefer 3/8" but can find no info on this? Also, I'm interested in the dual bay Alphacool Repack with pump, Monsoon dual bay with pump or the Koolance RP with pump but am very concerned with noise levels with pump and res mounted in the case, anyone using 1 of these, thanks?

One D5/655 will be enough to keep a good flow rate in your loop, however you may need to turn up the speed if it is variable.

@Bartmole , I run 10mm ID and 14mm OD acrylic tubing, I also have 1x420 rad, 1x360mm rad, 2x 240 rads, 1x 140 rad, 2 GPU blocks and a CPU block, One D5 is more than enough for this. I also use a vario D5 in this setup, I can't hear it running - ever.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.