Would you cut off your d*ck

chimmychunger

Sure why not.  I have a colon that can be milked.  I'm assuming a clean cut with no health issues.  You can pee out of the hole left, just gotta sit down.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I just texted my friend who split his ballsack in half when he wrecked his bike and he said "Noooooooooooooooo" lmao.

ok so today my friends said " would you cut off your dick for 1 billion dollars" i instantly said yes everyone else said no. I was shocked what would you do.

p.s you cant spend the money to get a new one put on

post-104353-0-20649600-1414137145.jpg

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

You mean Clitoris

No.

But what if I was a woman? Can't cut off a vagina as easily.

And people who are into Game of thrones would definitely say NO!

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

You mean Clitoris

Lol yeah It's like saying "Can't cut off a hole"

ok so today my friends said " would you cut off your dick for 1 billion dollars" i instantly said yes everyone else said no. I was shocked what would you do.

p.s you cant spend the money to get a new one put on

dude wat

Hahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, never. This thing is second to my head until I reproduce. And for fun in general. Even if real I would decline monetary compensation in exchange for sterilization, as not only am I intelligent enough to make a freedom-level living, but I am also intelligent enough to warrant carrying my genes on over many other priorities. No.

Regardless of any stipulation, whether I can put it back or not, I'm going to part this question with an old business cat saying: Get the fuck out of my building!

Eh, after reading what you wrote I'm going out on a limb and say you're a virgin.

.............................................................................................

long... long ago...(4 years)

in a land far far away... (arizona)

there once was a little boy..... never fealt comfortable with his body.... didnt know how to talk to other boys, and had an internet connection.

the boy figured out why he was so stressed and confused and uncomfortable.....

boy--->girl now.

so... i cant cut it off... as that was done 4 years ago........

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................. xD

sorry if that was tmi. xD

Whatever makes you feel happy brah. Or sis. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

For a billion I could get a new one. I would just freeze a bunch of my sperm ;)

jRmoK1K.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

with one bil you could just pay for a new one :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I find it odd that so many people said no. Am I cutting it off myself or can I have a surgeon do it? If I had to cut it off myself then I don't think so. I'm no doctor and would probably cause some nasty infections and unwanted trauma. If I could be put under and just wake up without a penis then sure. I would then use part of the 1 billion to grow a new one and have it reattached.

I find it odd that so many people said no. Am I cutting it off myself or can I have a surgeon do it? If I had to cut it off myself then I don't think so. I'm no doctor and would probably cause some nasty infections and unwanted trauma. If I could be put under and just wake up without a penis then sure. I would then use part of the 1 billion to grow a new one and have it reattached.

ye u can get a doctor to do it