Which of these do you recommend?

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

I have the budget for a noctua nh-d14 to cool my fx 8320 which i will overclock using a msi 970 gaming motherboard  but i simply dont like the way it looks. my other choices are:

corsair H60,

Deepcool lucifer,

Deepcool assassin,

deepcool neptwin,

cooler master seidon 120v,

cooler master seidon 120 m,

deepcool gamer storm

The Deep Cool Gamer Storm Lucifer is one of the sexiest heatsinks out there IMO (provided you kill the ugly ass stock fan included with fire).

Chuck a decent fan on it and you're golden. 140mm Hyperborea for budget, NF-A14 or NF-A15 IPPC is you got some money to spend.

1386859463.jpeg

I have the budget for a noctua nh-d14 to cool my fx 8320 which i will overclock using a msi 970 gaming motherboard  but i simply dont like the way it looks. my other choices are:

corsair H60,

Deepcool lucifer,

Deepcool assassin,

deepcool neptwin,

deepcool gamer storm

out of all these which one do you recommend? i am mainly focussed on cooling performance and I am ok as long as its not too loud. i can afford a extra fan for push-pull on all of the radiators but if the noctua is too far ahead of these, i can make do. them so please  please tell me what you think and thanks in advance :) also, if you want to check out were i buy from , here is the link .

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/computer-components/coolers/pr?sid=6bo,g0i,xcm&otracker=ch_vn_computerco_subcategory_Coolers

cooler master seidon 120v seems good imo :/ give or take

Details separate people.

h60

but a NH-D14/15 are way better

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Either h60 or poseidon 120 V

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

cooler master seidon 120v seems good imo :/ give or take

h60

but a NH-D14/15 are way better

Scythe Mugen MAX if you can find it.

Either h60 or poseidon 120 V

what would be a good second fan for the h60? will a cooler master sickle flow or xtra flow be good or do i need something better?

corsair H60,

Deepcool lucifer,

Deepcool assassin,

deepcool neptwin,

deepcool gamer storm

The Deep Cool Gamer Storm Lucifer is one of the sexiest heatsinks out there IMO (provided you kill the ugly ass stock fan included with fire).

Chuck a decent fan on it and you're golden. 140mm Hyperborea for budget, NF-A14 or NF-A15 IPPC is you got some money to spend.

1386859463.jpeg

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

corsair H60,

Deepcool lucifer,

Deepcool assassin,

deepcool neptwin,

deepcool gamer storm

out of all these which one do you recommend? i am mainly focussed on cooling performance and I am ok as long as its not too loud. i can afford a extra fan for push-pull on all of the radiators but if the noctua is too far ahead of these, i can make do. them so please  please tell me what you think and thanks in advance :) also, if you want to check out were i buy from , here is the link .

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/computer-components/coolers/pr?sid=6bo,g0i,xcm&otracker=ch_vn_computerco_subcategory_Coolers

120/140mm AIOs don't make sense because for their price and performance, you can get a better or less expensive yet still performing the same air cooler.  Only go water cooling if you can do 240mm+ or you are limited by space and have to use a smaller radiator.

If you live in the US, take a long hard look at the Cooler Master Seidon 240M for $60 on Newegg.com  Its $95, minus $25 MIR minus 10% Visa Checkout, brings the total down to $60.5 w/ free shipping.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."